1

Y/N'S POV

'YAHH LEE Y/N! WAKE UP!' I got startled as I opened my eyes seeing my mom in front of me with a paper? Oh MY GOD!! It was my test result! 'M-mom.....' 'Why did you hide it from me?' 'Uh... my sweet mom~ you know that I was sick when I took that test.' I said doing some aegyo. It always works. 'You are so bad!' I laughed as my mom sighs finally giving in to my aegyo.

'You know that I like make up. And I want to be one.... That's why I purposely failed in the test. I want to apply for make up artist. You know that our family is poor right... That's why I thought to become a make up artist of an idol.' I said sighing.

'It's fine dear. Do whatever you want to.' I nodded as mom smiled before leaving my room. I sat down and took my phone. Today I have 4 interviews in 4 companies. I sighed before started to walk towards my  wardrobe. Taking my pink and golden shade dress, I walked towards my bathroom to fresh up and wear my outfit.

'Looking so gorgeous!' My dad said as I smiled at them. My little sister came and sat on my lap before saying, 'Onnie~ I want some ice creams... Please buy me one when you come home.' She is Lee Ara. She is 10 years old. 'Of course sweetie. Onnie will bring you ice cream.'

Walking to the 1st company, I fixed my hair before walking in. 'Hello, welcome to JYP entertainment... Do you need anything?' I smiled at the receptionist and said 'Hi, I am Lee Y/N and I came here for the vacant seat of the make up artist.'

'Oh, wait. Let me inform the manager.' I nodded as I waited for her inform me. 'You can go with him,' she said pointing towards the man who came right now. 'Hi, come with me. I will take you to the manager's room.' I followed him.

..................

'Hi, welcome to HYBE labels. How can I help you?' 'I came here for the interview of the make up artists.' 'Oh, come with me..'

..................

'Hi, welcome to YG entertainment.' 'I came here for the audition of the make up artist...'

.................

'Welcome to SM entertainment. Can I help you with something?' 'I came here for the vacant seat of make up artist of the idols.'

................

Sighing heavily I laid on my bed as I felt a little relaxed. I had to do 8 people's make up today for the audition. It was tiring because I had to go to 4 company. I just hope one of them selects me. They said they will post the names of the selected ones. I only have to confirm. It was an app where the one who will approve my appeal will approve the pole and I have to just tap to the company which I want if there is more than one company.

My family is poor. But not that poor. Me, my mom, my  father and my sister. I was completely took over my grandmother's personality. I have nothing in common with my parents. But my dad used to say that I look like my grandmother who died when I was 2. 

Ding

I looked at my phone. It was from the app. I quickly opened while praying that only company's approval is enough for me. Clicking on the notification bar I closed my eyes. 'Please please please! Only one is enough!' I said as I opened my eyes slowly.

Congratulations, you have been selected by JYP entertainment, YG entertainment and HYBE labels... Please click the one company you want to join...

1.JYP entertainment

2.HYBE labels

3.YG entertainment

I was very happy and was overwhelmed that I got chosen by 3 companies!! I thought for a while as I decided to go with YG entertainment. But before I could tap on the option 1, suddenly......... 'ONNIE!!!!!!!' I got startled when Ara suddenly barged in to my room and hugged me tightly. 'Yah!' I said pushing her a little as I looked at the phone.

'Thanks for selecting HYBE labels. We will email you about further things...' I sighed. Shit I choose the wrong one. 'What is this onnie?' 'Why did you hugged me this tight? I just choose another company which I wasn't going to choose.' 'Oh, sorry.' 'It's okay.'

'So what happened?' 'Oh, you know what? My friends told me to watch BTS and I saw their songs. You won't believe that you just look like one of them!' 'What? Ara maybe we look a little similar cause it happens daily.' 'Really?' 'Hmm. Now come sleep.' I said as I made her lay on the bed before hugging her from behind as we both fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I was now in front of HYBE labels as I walked to the entrance. It was the biggest than the other companies which made me nervous. I am not a K-pop fan. So I don't know anything about K-pop. 'I got selected for the vacant seat of the make up artist.' I said as the girl took me to a room.

I bowed as I saw Bang Si hyuk. 'Hello PD nim.' 'Hello, so you are.....Lee Y/N.' He said. 'Please have a seat.' I took a seat. 'As you know that it is covid season, before you go to the idols, you have to do a covid test.' I nodded. 'You will be TXT members make up artist. You will start to do your job after you get your negative covid test.'

Who is TXT? Well I will eventually see them. I shrugged off the thoughts as I nodded. We talked a little before walking out of the room. It will take almost 3 days to do a covid test and get the result. I sighed as I entered where I am going to do the test. The sooner I do the sooner I will do my job......

Little did I know entering in to HYBE labels will be the cause of the up down of my life................

TO BE CONTINUED.......