61

First of all, thanks for 6k read and second Jeon Twins have successfully passed over episode 60! Third thank you for reading this ☺️☺️

AUHTOR'S POV

The boys gasped as they looked at the news. Jimin looked more troubled than anyone else. Sure nobody could see it but Jimin new more than anyone else. He knew Jungkook's side of story and as well as Namjoon's theory of Y/N being able to hear it.

'I think we should tell about this Anna news to Jungkook. This is something he should know.' Jimin said.

'Well, Namjoon's guess is also Jungkook related but we can't just say it. But still I agree with Jimin.' Hoseok said.

'But why would she do this?! This just made her look more suspicious!' Namjoon sighed.

'I agree. It only made her more stupid and troubled. She shouldn't have done it! I am calling Si hyuk hyng.' Jin said.

'No, let me call him.' Namjoon said.

'You both go and talk. Taehyung and Jimin go to Jungkook. Since the seatbelt icon isn't lighten up, we can roam freely. Both of you sit with him and make sure to not disclose the matter.' Yoongi said.

Jimin and Taehyung did what they were told as Namjoon and Seokjin stood up and walked out of the compartment. Yoongi then shifted and sat on Jimin's seat, closer to Hoseok.

'Did you noticed?' Hoseok asked.

'I noticed. That's why I told Jimin and Taehyung to accompany Jungkook.' Yoongi said as Hoseok nodded confirming that they both were thinking the same thing. Being together for more than 10 years, they knew things which outsiders won't notice. Sometimes, their parents won't notice but members would notice something happened. Even if they didn't should any good telepathy in RUN BTS, they had telepathy thing in real life.

'Jimin.......he is acting weird.' Hoseok trailed.

'Hmm, I think he knows more than us about something. But he won't say. You should talk with him. He is more comfortable with you than us.' Yoongi said.

'Okay, I was also thinking about it. I will talk to him when we reach the hotel.'

'Good.' Yoongi said as he started to think.
.

(Your author is also one of them;) I mean, in my family, I am the one who knows more than anyone else knows. I know what my parents talk behind those walls or to my big sister since she tells me everything. I know my big sister's thousands of secrets which my parents doesn't know. I know my little brother's secrets as well which he tell me. It is so funny when my parents tries to find out everything that happens to my sister. On the other hand I just watch the drama. Since I am the middle child, everyone tells me their secrets. It is so funny only my best friend knows about my secrets as well as the secrets I know. So she basically is ahead of me though 😂 And since Jimin is my bias, I made him the person who knows more than the other members-.-)

BACK TO STORY
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'HYBE has announced that the global superstar BTS member Jeon Jungkook is not dating on of their employ's daughter Anna Stark. The pictures that Anna stark has shared is real. HYBE also said that Jeon Jungkook and Anna Stark were friends. More update will be known after Jeon Jungkook reaches Malaysia safely. It is also said that Jeon Jungkook will come live to tell his side of story. Stay tune for more update about Anna Stark and Jeon Jungkook's dating rumors.'

Namjoon sighed after seeing the news. He and Seokjin talked with Bang Si Hyuk. Band PD has asked them to tell this to Jungkook. He said that he will write something for the meantime. After that Jungkook has to go to vlive and tell the truth. Namjoon had to tell Jungkook the news eventually.

Jungkook looked at the news. He was still feeling the pain of betrayal ? He angrily gave the iPad to Namjoon and looked outside. Only 10 minutes, then they will land to Kuala Lumpur. Jungkook's mind had thousand of thoughts.

'Cam I have sometime alone?' Jungkook asked.

'Sure.' Namjoon said.

'Told ya, that girl is a pain in ass. She-'

'Hyung, not now.' Hoseok stopped Yoongi as he saw Jungkook not paying attention.

''Fine, Jimin stay here.'

Jimin jolted up after hearing Yoongi. But he didn't denied. Why? Because he had to stay here himself. Yoongi just made his job easier.

On the other hand, Yoongi knew that Jimin already had plans to stay here. So he just made it easy for him. Apart from Jimin and Jungkook, others went back to their seats. Jimin sat on Taehyung's previous seat. Taehyung sat with Jin and Hoseok on the 2nd column since Yoongi wanted to sit with Namjoon. Yoongi told Namjoon everything.

'I think we should confront them.' Namjoon said.

'Same.' Jin said.

Apparently Hoseok has filled him and Taehyung everything that Yoongi told Namjoon. They made their decision that Yoongi should be the one to confront them as he know about the incident when he, Jimin and Jungkook went to hospital. The guys knows as well but Yoongi was present there. Also, He knew the argument with Jung hyun and Jungkook which was unrevealed. So it was better for him to do the job than anyone else.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Doctor what happened?' Jung hyun asked tensely.

'Nothing. Well good news. Your sister may regain her consciousness quickly.' The doctor half smiled.

'Really! Oh my god! Thanks god!' Jung hyun cried in happiness.

'But, why are you looking so troubled?' Jung hyun asked.

'Well, seeing her vitals and other recent studies, she should've woken up by now. But she hasn't. Maybe she will regain her consciousness slowly. But don't worry maybe in a week she will regain her conscious.'

'Oh. Thanks doctor.' Jung hyun smiled again. The doctor left as he took out his phone. He called his father and then his mother to tell the good news. He also texted the guys about the news and hoped that Y/N will wake up soon.

'Wake up soon princess. Oppa misses you terribly.' Jung hyun caressed Y/N's cold cheeks.

But little did he knew that later he would wish that she shouldn't have woken up........

TO BE CONTINUED ........
.
.
.
Since we hit 6k reader and passed 60 episodes, and since your author is kind;) here is the preview of the next or further chapter-
.
.
.
'What do you mean by she is not there?!'

'She.......she is not in the hospital bed JUNGKOOK!!! She......she....'

'She is not in state to leave!!'
.
.
(End of the preview of the next chapter *.*)

(Your author's birthday is coming! On 15 sept! Don't know if I would be around since my exams starts on that day as well :( pls comment a purple heart to wish me ☺️☺️)