49

Vote and comment!
AUTHOR'S POV

Jung-hyun and Y/N walked towards her apartment as he bid his goodbye after leaving her in her doorstep. Y/N walked inside to freshen up. She changed her dress into a nightwear and was about to text Jungkook to see if he was free or not. She was excited to tell him about Ara.

Suddenly she felt dizzy. She tried to hold the table or whatever thing was in front of her in order to balance herself but before she could grab anything, black dots came in front of her as she passed out. Before she could fall straight, her head hit the edge of the table as she fell down.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few minutes ago

'Hyung, when will you guys come?' Jungkook asked as he untied his shoelaces.

'What do you mean by when we will come? We already reached 20 minutes ago gguk. I dropped Y/N and am already sitting in my couch in my house.' Jung hyun said.

'What? But I have been trying to text her and call her, but she is not answering nor replying to my texts.'

'Maybe she is in washroom? Wait for a few minutes ggu-'

'Ahhhhh!' Jungkook groaned in pain as he fell in his knees. Hands were gripping his head.

'Jungkook? What happened!?' Hoseok asked as he walked towards him.

'Jungkook?! Hello? Are you okay? Jungkook!' Jung hyun asked.

Since the phone call was on speaker, Jung-hyun heard what was happening. He heard Hoseok and then Jin and then others rushing towards Jungkook.

'Hyung?'

'Taehyung? What happened? Where is Jungkook?'

'Hyung, Jungkook fainted. Jimin took him to his room. He was screaming because of the intense pain in his head.'

'What? How did it happened?!'

'I don't know. He was good till now. We recorded our new song and then came back home. He was talking to you and was coming behind us. Suddenly he screamed and yelped because of the pain and then fainted. Yoongi hyung has called the doctor. Don't worry as soon as doctor visits I will inform you.'

'Okay, thanks. Please take care of him.'

'Of course hyung. I will call you later.'

'Okay. Oh wait could you please check on Y/N? Jungkook told me that he couldn't reach her out.'

'Okay.'
.
.
.
.
.
'Doctor what happened?' Namjoon asked.

'Maybe he is stressed. Well there is no injury and the way you guys described how he screamed and fainted, it seems like he was hit on his head. Cause normal headache or even migraine pain doesn't makes a person yelp like he did. So it's a little complicated. However, I have prescribed some sleeping pills and pain killers. Give these to him when he is in too much pain. Otherwise let him take the lightest pains cause pills or tablets are not good for health. Specially an Idol like him who needs to be fit and fine.'

'Thank you doctor. Let me walk you to the door.' Jimin said before walking away with the doctor.

'What in the world was that?' Jin sighed.

'I don't know. Maybe when he wakes up, we can hear him out?' Namjoon said.

'Maybe. First let's go and freshen up. It's already 11 o'clock.' Yoongi said.

'Taehyung can you call Jung hyun hyung amd tell update him about Jungkook's health?' Jimin asked as soon as he entered the room.

'Okay.'
.
.
.
.
'Hello?'

'Hyung it's me Taehyung.'

'Oh Taehyung? What happened? Are they okay?'

'Yes, Jungkook is okay now-.....Wait they?'

'Yes! Y/N and Jungkook.'

'Oh...OHHHH!!! I forgot about Y/N! Aish!'

'Yaaaa! I even told you to check on her! Aish. You didn't even informed her about Jungkook. Did you?'

'Hehe, sorry hyung. Let me just go and check on her.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Before Taehyung could go, Jungkook woke up as he squished his eyes and looked again to adjust with the bright light. Yoongi who was beside the light switcher, turned off some lights to make it dark.

'Jungkook? Are you okay?' Hoseok asked as he took Jungkook's left hand. Jin took the other hand and squeezed it.

'I....I am fine....The pain. It is still there but not very much like before.'

'What happened? How did this happened?' Jimin asked.

'I....don't..know....I was untying my shoelaces when suddenly my left part of the head started to pain as if a sharpen thing got stuck in my scalp. It was out of blue.'

'How could you suddenly feel pai-' Namjoon stood frozen as he thought something.

'What happened Namjoon? Why are you standing like you saw a ghost?' Yoongi asked.

'H-hyung......No, wait! Jungkook! Are you sure you have nothing to do with your sudden pain in head and black out?!'

'Yes Namjoon hyung.'

'Namjoon What happened?' Jin asked worriedly.

'OH NO! Taehyung!'

'Y-yes hyung?' Taehyung asked shuttering a little as how angry and terrifying Namjoon was looking and sounding.

'Did you checked on Y/N after Jung hyun asked?' Namjoon asked.

'No hyung. I forgot. I was about o go and check her-'

'OH FUCK!' Yoongi screamed before running away.

'OH NO Y/N!' Jungkook also got up and ran towards the main door.
.
.
The others also understood the matter as they ran behind Yoongi and Jungkook. Hoseok and Jin were praying that whatever Namjoon has thought would turn out to be wrong cuz it's already more than 1 hour since Jungkook came, screamed, passed out and woke up too.

Yoongi rang the bell 9 times but no one opened the door. Taehyung cried a little because he thought it was his fault as Jung hyun already told him twice. Jungkook was going insane as Jin quickly called the staff member of the apartment. Jungkook banged on the door trying to open the highly security system door. He banged, kicked but nothing happened.

More than 5 minutes passed Jungkook yelled his twin's name again. He was sobbing now. Namjoon quickly held him so that he won't fall down.

'Sir here is the master key.' The staff member jogged towards Jin and gave him the key. Jin quickly pressed it and opened the door as all of them hurried towards the entrance. Jungkook could feel his heart beating fast.

He was praying that may e his twin is safe and sound. Maybe she is sleeping while putting her air-pods that's why she couldn't hear the loud banging on the door. Or maybe she was in the shower or maybe............

He stopped. His heart stopped. His mind which was blowing and thinking thousand thins stopped. His body stopped reacting when he saw his twin on the ground with a pool of blood....

'Y/N!!!!!!!!!!'

To be continued.......