66

AUTHOR'S POV

Jung hyun looked at Soobin.

'You.....you know my sister?' He asked.

'Yes hyung. Y/N noona was out make up artist at some point. So we know her.' Soobin replied honestly.

'Then.....then you might've saw her today! Didn't you?' Jung hyun asked with a glimpse of hope showing in his eyes clearly.

Soobin avoided the eye contact feeling bad for lying but he promised her not to say a single word out for a few days.

'S-Soobin......Jungwon? Sunghoon? Coups? Jeonghan?' Jung hyun pleaded with his hands.

'Please! Did any of you guys saw someone taking a patient or m-my sister? She...she looks like this!' Jung hyun desperately said as he took out his phone. He turned on the phone and gave it to Jun.

Jun, Joshua, Ni-ki and Beomgyu saw that in the lock screen, there was a photo of Jung hyun, Y/N and Jungkook's. They both were wearing bt21's cookie outfit which made them look more smilier. Jung hyun's home screen had his and his girl friend's photo.

'I.....I didn't see her.' Jun replied.

Technically he was telling the truth. He didn't saw her. Nor others. Only a few people saw her.

'We don't know where is she. We are sorry.' Joshua replied honestly. He didn't knew. He only knew that his sister has woken up nothing more than that.

Jun hyun sighed as he walked out of HYBE. His tears were falling down nonstop. But that was the moment when he heard his phone ding.

'Mr.Jeon, I need you to come to the hospital right now!'

The staff who was searching with him for Y/N has texted him. Jung hyun hoped that it was something useful. Something good which will lead to his princess soon....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'please....' Y/N's eyes watered.

'It's okay dear. Come with me. I will protect you.' The lady said.

'T-thank you.' Y/N said with her newly sounded voice.

'Let's go to the police station. They will help you dear.' The lady said.

Y/N's eyes widened as she looked at the lady. No, she can't get caught right now. By this time, Jung hyun might've already informed the whole world about her gone missing.

She shook her head as she pleaded,

'No...n-no! Please! I want to leave this country. Just drop me to the airport!' She begged.

'But...'

'Please, I beg you aunty. Have some mercy on me. My family won't spare me if you take me to the hospital.' She cried.

'Fine! Don't cry!' The woman panicked as she tried to shush her...
.
.
The guard looked at his watch. It was already 10 minutes. Hoshi has called him again and again. But he couldn't take the call. He first had to find Y/N. It was already night. After a few hours, another day will come. He just wanted to drop her and go back to his own family.

At that time, he saw a lady and a young girl walking out of the booth. They both were walking towards the taxi station. The girl was wearing a long frock and had a big scarf around her face. The thing which was odd was her purse.

The guard narrowed his eyes as he looked at the purse. It seems like he has seen that purse somewhere but couldn't remember where. He then turned his attention to the entrance again. He swore that if she doesn't comes back within a minute, then we will barge into the booth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook sighed as he looked at Namjoon. Namjoon was angry at Jungkook. He just couldn't believe that Jungkook was becoming this much fool. Jungkook tried to grab others attention. Successfully, he could grab Jin's, Hoseok's and Taehyung's attention well enough but could Yoongi's as well.