67

Thx for 8k+ reads.....I will always love you guys 🤧🤧....

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N sat on the departure room with other passengers as she looked at her phone. Still 48 minutes left for the flight. She sighed as she started into blank space.

Her minds started to think the events until she noticed some little kids playing. They were wearing same clothes. So they were siblings. Then she heard their mother calling them.

The boy took the little girl's hand and took her to their mother. The woman was sitting right beside Y/N. Y/N smiled looking at them.

'They are so cute.' She couldn't help but to complement.

'Yes. My daughter is 1 minute older than my son still my son behaves like the older one here.' The woman chuckled as she kissed her children.

Y/N's smile dropped when she realized that they were twins. They looked somehow same but not as similar as she and her twin Jungkook was. Her heart clenched when she looked at those kids.

She could've gotten these type of childhood if she wasn't kidnapped. Maybe her twin then would've been nice to her. Maybe then she wouldn't met Anna who made her life worse than ever....

She sighed until her mind went onto something else........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JUNG HYUN'S POV

I rushed to the staff and the guards who were talking. When they saw me they greeted me.

'Hello. We were waiting for you.' The staff said.

'Did you found her? Where is she?' I asked in a hurry.

'Sorry, we didn't find her but we found a letter for you.' The staff said as we walked to her room where she was staying until now.

'Letter?! She is kidnapped?!' I asked as fear took over me.

'Maybe not or maybe. One of our cleaning staff accidentally put this in her wastage bag. But somehow other staff members noticed the white page and took it out. They thought to give me since it wasn't opened. It was an envelope. The envelope was from our hospital. In every room, we have put one envelope with our hospital logo, one notepad and other necessary things. There was your name in that letter. So I saved it. We haven't opened it yet.'

'Thank you.' I said as I took the letter from him.

The letter was a little wet maybe because it was thrown in the wastage earlier that' why. I sighed. My Heart was beating faster than Usain Bolt. I opened the envelope and took the paper inside of it out.

Aish! The water has ruined some parts!! I straightened the letter and started to read,
.
.
.
.
.
Dear Jung hyun oppa,

It's me.....your little princess....yes, I have woke up. Not today but a few days ago. I....I don't know how but I heard everything.......when.....you, Jimin oppa...Yoongi oppa.....and.....my beloved twin was there in my room last time.......when......he stood up for her.....not me.......I was a little sad that time.......but I thank to god that you came that time because she was trying to poison me. But luckily you guys came at the right time...........but I was hurt more when I heard Hyejin onnie and you saying that he and Anna has started to [date].........My heart was broken by him oppa. He could've waited until I wake up....or did he thought that I will never ever wake up again?

Maybe this was the case but.......now I want to stay alone......for sometimes of course........please don't find me..I. .