54

AUTHOR'S POV

'What? How can you say that I am the mafia!' Seokjin said angrily.

'Because most of the time it is you who is a spy!' Jimin said.

'But it ain't a spy game! I guess the mafia is Jimin hyung.' Jungkook said.

'No! It's Jin hyung! Guys believe me!' Jimin again said.

'I guess it's Jung hyun cause he is looking suspicious.' Yoongi said.

'And I think it's Jin hyung.' Hoseok said.

'And why it's that?' Jin asked.

'Because of how you are sitting! Look at those muscles! They are tensed hyung! And why are they tensed? Because you are a mafia!' Hoseok said as all the BTS members also agreed with him.

Y/N, her brother and Jiwoo laughed loudly after hearing Hoseok's theory.

'Woah!' Jin sighed angrily.

'No citizens have found the treasure.'

All of them looked at the director.

'Now please proceed to kill the mafia.' The director continued.

'Hmm...noona.....you are being too quite.' Hoseok said suspiciously.

'I-I am not! I am a citizen!' Jiwoo claimed.

'She is oppa. She looked for the treasure hardly. I saw her.' Y/N defended.

'Then it's okay. Cause I also was doubting Jiwoo noona.' Jungkook said.

'She is also suspicious. But......Guys! I think it's Taehyung!' Jin suddenly said.

'And it is me hyung?' Taehyung asked.

'Because you were never this quite! And you also agreed with them when they said I was the mafia! Cause you clearly saw me sending text to the director that I didn't found the treasure!' Jin said.

'Woah!' Hoseok was astonished.

'It's also true. Taehyung is being too quite.' Yoongi agreed with Jin.

'B-but I am not! I am an innocent citizen!' Taehyung stuttered.

'Okay. So let's start to vote.' Jung hyun said.

'Please say the person's name whom you want suspect as a mafia. Start from left to right.' The director said.

Jin: 'Taehyung.'

Jimin: 'Jin hyung.'

Jungkook: 'Taehyung.'

Y/N: 'I.....don't know! Aish fine Jin oppa.'

Yoongi: 'Taehyung.'

Jiwoo: 'Jin.'

Hoseok: 'Jungkook.'

'Why me?!'

'Randomly. Hehe.'

Namjoon: 'Taehyung.'

Taehyung: 'Jin hyung!'

Jung hyun: 'Taehyung.'

'Okay so it's Taehyung. Now put you thumb up if you want to let Taehyung live and put your thumb down if you think he is a mafia and kill him.'

'Hana, dul....set!' Jin screamed.

'Oweew!' Taehyung sighed.

'Yes! He is dead!' Jin claimed.

Taehyung stood up and said,

'I am not hyung. I am not a mafia.'

'What!?!?!? But...aish!' Jin sighed.

'Mafia Taehyung was killed. The director announced.

Everyone was shocked as Taehyung laughed a little.

'YAAAA YOU WERE THE MAFIAAAAA. HOW DARE YOU LIE EVEN AFTER DEATH!' Jin yelled.

'He has done acting hyung. So it's easy for him.' Namjoon sighed.

'Well, one of the mafia is caught. This is good.' Jimin claimed.

'Yeah yeah and you were doubting me!' Jin rolled his eyes.

'Ops. Hehe.' Jimin cutely smiled.

'I guess today hyung's concept is being cute.' Jungkook dramatically sighed.

'Now please bow you head down and close your eyes. The night has fallen.'

Everybody bowed there head down and closed there eyes.

'Now the mafia put your head up and choose one citizen to kill.'
.
.
'Now the doctor please raise your head and choose one citizen to save.'
.
.
'Now the police please raise your head and choose one person to know his or her identity.'
.
.
'Now everyone can raise there head. It's morning.'

Everybody looked at each other.

'In the night, the mafia tried to killed the innocent citizen Hoseok.'

'Woah! The doctor is crazy!' Jin yelled.

'How could he do this!.' Y/N said.

'Why I am dead!' Hoseok whined.

'Well. The next 5 minute for searching starts....now!'

Everyone walked away and started to look for the treasure. Y/N, Jiwoo, Jungkook, Jimin were in the cafeteria/ canteen. Others were in either kitchen or the meeting room.

'Aish! Where is the money! Aish.' Jiwoo sighed.

Meanwhile Jung hyun walked towards Jin and told him to come to him. Jung hyun took Jin to a desert place aka some corner and said,

'Hyung. I am the doctor!'

'You what?!

'Yes. Now I need you to co-operate with me. I tried to save you since you are a citizen. But I can't understand why they killed Hoseok hyung. By the way, We both can work together!'

'Okay!'
.
.
'Why are you sitting in the floor?' Jungkook asked Y/N.

'Cause I am bored. I literally searched everywhere but couldn't found! Aish.'

'Look under the shoe rack.' Taehyung teased as he looked at Jungkook.

'I won't fall for your trick hyung.' Jungkook rolled his eyes but when Taehyung laughed and walked away to tease another member, he eventually looked under the shoe rack.
.
.
.
.
Buzzzzz

'Aish the time is over! Jimin and Jiwoo sighed together.

'Please come to the room.'

Everyone walked and sat on the couch. Taehyung and Hoseok were sitting in two chairs a little bit away from the members.

'It is good that the time was shortened since a few people were eliminated.' Yoongi said as he sat beside Y/N.

'No, it's over after they ask you did you find it. Or did you not find it.' Y/N said.

'No Y/N, they ask who you suspect! Woah.' Jin claimed.

'Yeahhhh!'

'Omg! Y/N! You are the mafia!'

Both Jimin and Jung hyun screamed. Others also were shocked and then they laughed at her silly mistake. Y/N sighed and facepalmed since she got caught.

'Y/N is the other mafia~~~~' Jin sang....

TO BE CONTINUED .......