80

Past

Author's pov

'Hyung?'

'It's me oppa.' Y/N said as she took off her shoes and walked inside.

'Oh, Y/N-ie? I am in Hobi hyung's room!' Jungkook shouted for her to hear.

She walked towards Hoseok's room only to see a puffed rice aka her twin sitting there with a face pack on his face.

'Aww so cute!' She squealed loudly.

'You are the cute one here miss.'

She was startled to hear Hoseok's voice which was coming behind her. She looked behind to see Hoseok and Jimin entering the room.

'Wae? You guys are also cute!' Y/N defended herself.

'Nope.' Jimin refused her accusations.

'Well..let me give you a demo of your cuteness. Please sit here your majesty.' She dramatically said as she made both of them sit on the bed.

'I also want to see!' Jungkook whined while his eyes were still closed.

'Later. Let me rid away their conclusions.' She said.

Y/N took out her phone from her purse and went to the ARMY group.

'See!'

She gave her phone to Jimin. Jimin and Hoseok looked at the screen with their mouth hung open. Y/N laughed at their reaction.

It was full of their cute pictures and moments behind the concert, run bts, bon voyage, bts in the soop, and so on.

'See! Everyone is cute.' She chuckled.

'Yeah yeah. Well, Jiminie is looking like a mochi.' Hoseok laughed.

'Hello?'

Three of them looked at the door of the room only to see Jung hyun.

'Hyung? You came. Wait! Let me remove the face-pack and get dressed quickly.' Jungkook said as he removed the sliced cucumbers from his eyes and stood up.

Analyzing everyone's position, he walked past Jimin and took his dress from the bed, and walked out of the room.

'Have you guys changed your roommates?' Jung hyun asked confusedly after seeing Jungkook's clothes in Hoseok's room.

'No. He wanted my face mask. But I was making a face pack for myself. So I gave that to him. He had his clothes in his hands at that time. So I put them in my bed.' Hoseok replied.

'Well, where are you guys going?' Jimin asked.

'Well, we are going to an amusement park or somewhere else, and then at noon, we will take lunch at an Asian Cruise restaurant and then will visit a pet cafe, and then in the evening or at night, we will go to a Chinese restaurant. Our parents will be there too.' Jung hyun replied.

'This is the first time I will get to spend the whole day with my siblings and omma, appa.' Y/N smiled.

It was happy news. But it had a sad side too. That after so many years, she will spend the whole day with her real family. It hurts them, both Jimin and Hoseok.