79

please vote to motivate me:)

day-79

Y/N'S POV

It's been 2 months and 19 days since I left Korea. I have gotten used to this atmosphere. My friends over here, Loid and Shizu were so friendly and good that I can't explain it.

They helped me to learn Japanese and also with my studies. They never questioned me about my family and background when they saw how uncommon and sad I was.

Ding dong

The doorbell rang as I quickly sat up and walked towards the door.

Dingggggg Dogngg

'Who?!' I sighed as the person rang the doorbell again.

As soon as I opened the door I was crushed by a very excited Shizu. She hugged me so tight that I had to close my eyes for a second before opening them only to notice Loid laughing at my poor state.

'Hello to you too.' He winked mischievously.

'Yeah yeah.' I rolled my eyes and gave a kick to Shizu's leg so that she can release me.

'Hello! Finally, we came to your apartment!' She said as she smiled.

'Well, welcome to my home.' I smiled and stepped aside for them to come.

I went to Shizu's house last weekend. This weekend my house was chosen. And the next weekend will be Loid's.

Shizu was amused by my apartment.

(in case u guys have forgotten :)

She trailed to the living room and then went to the kitchen, probably wanting to explore the house from the corner.

Loid and I followed her after I closed the door.

'Well, it's pretty big for a student like us.' Loid said.

'Yeah. And too nice!!!' Shizu said.

I chuckled.

Well, I had a bigger apartment in Seoul though. So I wasn't amused by this. Rather I was amused that Hoshi oppa has bought such a big apartment for a stranger aka me.

'Oh! You have a balcony too?!' She gasped as she stepped on the balcony.

'Woah...The view is amazing!' She further said.

'You have a store room too?!' Loid suddenly said making me and Shizu look behind and walk towards him.

Yeah. I didn't know that I had a storeroom right beside my narrow closet. I found out the next day when Hoshi oppa left for Seoul.