75

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was waiting for Jimin hyung to come to my hotel room. Today, we are supposed to go back to Korea. Me, Yoongi hyung, and Jimin hyung will go together.

Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung already left and Taehyung hyung and Namjoon hyung also left a few minutes ago. Yoongi hyung was sitting in the passenger seat while I was in the driving seat.

It's been a week and a day since those incidents happened. Anna was in the custody of the International police force. We talked with Band Si Hyuk hyung. Hyung said that Anna's father Mr.Stark will be here soon.

I always admired Mr.Stark. The main reason was he had the same name as Iron Man. Moreover Anna....She always held a special place in my heart. Maybe in the future, it won't be the same.

Because I am already losing the grip on our relationship and I don't regret a single bit of it. Wanting attention and everything for herself made her ruin herself today.

If she didn't choose this path then maybe she and Y/N would've been best friends, maybe my twin didn't have had to suffer this long, and she could've avoided these consequences.

'I am sorry I am late again!!'

I woke up from my thoughts and looked at Jimin hyung who opened the back seat door and sat down.

'Well, it is normal though.' Yoongi hyung said shrugging off.

'Start the car Jungkook.' Yoongi hyung again said.

I nodded and started the car. There were cameras in our car since it will be added to our 2022 documentary. So, I have to drive. Yoongi hyung can't drive for a few weeks because of his shoulder surgery.

Speaking of him, after Anna was taken away, he and Namjoon hyung apologized to me. They hugged me so tightly that I nearly thought that I would die without finding my twin.

And also speaking of my twin, Jimin hyung let me see the letter that she wrote for Jung Hyun hyung. My eyes started to tear when I recalled the letter. I unintentionally hurt her so much.

I just hope now that she will be fine. I have heard from Beom gyu that Jung Hyun hyung has arranged for some detectives to find her. PD nim has ensured us that he will find Y/N.

Just wait for me Jeon Y/N. I will make sure to find you soon. How dare you leave me, leave us without any words? Wait for me...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Y/N'S POV
I looked at the apartment. It was a nice yet big apartment.

 It was a nice yet big apartment