81

(Double update within 24 hours.
So, make sure to read the previous chapter before)

Present

Author's POV

'What is going on here?' Y/N asked.

'A new family has shifted to the vacant apartment. So the rented people are moving their things. The elevator will be closed for today because of servicing.' The boy next door replied.

'What?! I have to walk down by stairs?!' She gasped.

'Yeah. Well, I gotta go. See ya later.' The boy waved and walked away to his doorstep.

Y/N sighed as she clutched her bag and murmured some curses before walking to the staircase.

'I swear to god why this had to happen today! I was already late!' She whined before rushing downstairs.

'Ack!' It was the moment she knew she fucked up. (😂 kidding lol)

Suddenly she bumped into something since she was looking at the stairs while rushing down.

'Easy there girl!' The person quickly held her so that she won't fall down.

'I am sorry..I was in a rush!' Y/N said and looked at the person only to see a girl around her age.

'It's okay. Are you okay?' The girl asked.

'Yes. Thank you. I uhh..I am late.'

'Don't worry. You can go.' The girl said with a smile.

Y/N smiled back and rushed again.

'She is maybe the new neighbor.' Y/N thought.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Oh, Ito!' Y/N halted her movements and looked at her classmate who was sitting under a tree in the college garden.

'Yes?'

'Loid said you to go to the library.'

'Oh. Okay, thanks!' Y/N said before walking to the library.

Y/N can now easily understand Japanese. Not fully. But she can hold a necessary conversation and other things. Her teachers also have helped her. But it was the time to get a real Japanese teacher.

Mr.Shin has told her that a senior student of this college will return today. He will ask him/ her if he/she can teach Y/N Japanese since the senior has also taken Japanese advanced classes other than medical classes.

Y/N was looking forward to meeting her senior.

'Ou, here Y/N!' Y/N saw Loid sitting at a table.