70

Why internet in Nepal is so slow? I can't wait to go back to my home.... why? Because this vacation was not pleasant since my family arranged it in just 6 days. But, the places in this country are very cool! You guys should also come to Nepal for vacation:)

It's been officially 48 hours of rain in Nepal. It has been raining cats and dogs here.

(also tried to prank one of my friend only to be backfired 🤧)

AUTHOR'S POV

'Tell me now.' Jin ordered Jungkook.

'You don't have any choices left.' He said again.

Jungkook sighed.

'There is no 3rd reason hyung.'

'Then why don't you just confront Anna?' Jin asked.

'I-'

'Jungkook?'

They both looked at the door only to see Jimin.

'Anna has came here to meet with you. She....she said that you wanted to talk with her right after she comes.' Jimin hesitantly said as Jin looked at Jungkook with dead eyes.

Jungkook looked at Jin for a few seconds and then got up to leave. His eyes had dark circles around. His body was thinner than before. As soo as Jungkook left, Jimin was about to leave soon until,

'You are not going anywhere Jimin!' Jin said.

Jin quickly held Jimin's hand and pulled him towards him. Jimin stumbled a little as Jin closed the door. He then walked towards Jimin and again pushed him to the bed. Jin stood in front of Jimin with hand crossed around him. Jin was now fed up. He was looking so pissed off that it made Jimin gulp in nervous. Jin was never this mad before. He only saw Jin being mad for silly thing which was cute according to him. But today Jin was looking different.

'Tell me what the fuck is happening! Right now, right here!' Jin shouted.

Jimin whimpered at the elder's angry voice as his heart was beating fast. He sighed as he nodded.

'I-I will tell everything hyung.' He said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Kookie!' Anna said as she hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook hugged her back and then broke the hug quickly.

'I missed you.' She said smilingly as she sat on the couch.

Jungkook didn't said anything but closed the door and sat in front of her.

'Kookie? Are you okay? Why are your eyes and nose red?' Anna asked.

'Anna......'

'Yes kookie? Tell me what happened?' She said as she caressed his cheeks softly. She smiled, feeling Jungkook not backing away and staying still to her touch.