41

[At least 5 votes plz*.*]

Y/N'S POV (2 DAYS AGO)

I was looking at Pd nim after he just dropped the idea. My eyes were continuously blinking and i was feeling dumfounded at first until i understood what he meant.

'You mean you want me to do a hidden prank on BTS?!'

'Yes!' Pd nim said.

'So, uhh how do I do-'

Ting

We both looked where the noice came from and saw gguk. He cursed as he looked at his phone and then us. Well i guess he was listening to our conversation when his phone's notification came.

'Oh no! Sorry you guys can continue hehe.'

I rolled my eyes at his silly words. Like seriously? Did you thought that we are dumb to not realize that you just basically heard about our plan?!

'Well come here Jungkook.' Pd nim ordered.

'Uh, yes?'

'Since you heard what i said to her, i want you to participate in this hidden camera prank with her. We just thought about it so we don't know how to do the prank. It's up to you guys.'

'Okay.' Oppa said.

'Wait, Namjoon oppa's birthday is coming in 4 days. And then Jimin oppa's, then Tae and Jin oppa's too. So let's invite Yoongi oppa and Hobi oppa in to this prank. I think we should prank on those guys whose birthday are left behind in this year! And the more people join the more it gets fun!' I said.

'Well it's a good plan though. So go and call Yoongi and Hoseok.' Pd nim said.

We both nodded and left to find them. After searching for a while we found Hobi oppa in the practice room and Yoonie oppa in his studio. Tae oppa was also there with Hobi oppa and was confused why we were basically dragging Hobi oppa.

Oppa said that Pd nim has something to talk with Hobi oppa for his mixtap. Since it is common for them to have these types of conversation with Pd nim, Tae oppa didn't thought too much and went back to his practice as we came with Hobi oppa.

At first they both were confused but when we explained it, Hobi oppa was on nine cloud. Why not when you get the chance to prank someone and there will be no penalty since it is an order from the company?

We decided that we will be going to prank them with a injured bunny aka gguk at first but the idea was lame.

'Wait, how about we do a disband prank?' Hobi oppa asked.

'But it is also lame.' I said.

'How?' Yoongi oppa asked.

'Well, what will you do if you find out that Jimin oppa or Jin oppa is telling you that they don't want to continue?' I asked.

'Well it's not possible!' He replied.

'Then if you do the same thing they will understand that you are just talking rubbish.'

'Well you have a point though.' Hobi oppa said.

'How about PD nim scolding us?' Oppa said.

'Did you forgot that he already did this prank on Namjoon?' Yoongi oppa reminded us.

'Then how about we fight among us?' Hobi oppa asked.

'No no no! Last time remember Taehyung and Jin hyung fought? Taehyung almost broke their friendship by pushing Jin hyung away!' Yoongi oppa said hurriedly.

'Wait what?! But I thought you guys talk it out nicely! Cause it was what the footage showed us!' I said reluctantly.

'Well, no. Not exactly like that though. Jin hyung provoked Taehyung making him push Jin hyung a little. Jin hyung was a little bit sad but Taehyung was feeling worst after doing it. So at night they drank and Taehyung cried while saying sorry to him. Those crying footages were deleted by the company as we don't want ARMYs to feel bad about it.' Hobi oppa explained.

'Oh I see.' I said.

'Well, then how about me and Y/N fight? Since we can't fight among us?' Gguk said.

'Well it is then.' Yoongi oppa said.

Me and Hobi also agreed as we decided the date and time and how the fight will be started.

'Well let's the game began.' Oppa and I said at the same time as we both smirked too evilly. Yooni oppa and Hobi oppa laughed at our silly smirk but we both felt each other's excitement very much.

PRESENT TIME

'So not being able to sleep because of Jungkook's snore was also the part of your little prank?' Jimin oppa asked.

'No, actually oppa really was snoring like a donkey, pig etc. and I really couldn't sleep. The main plan was to make oppa angry while brining the food he hates. But I actually fell asleep and forgot to make the main dishes and bought something else.' I said.

'But still it was too real!' Joonie oppa said as he sighed.

I hugged him as an apology as Yoongi oppa, Hobi oppa and oppa did the same before we hugged the rest of the guys. The staff members came and was collecting the hidden cameras which were settled in the room for the prank.

After eating, they started to practice again as I walked away from there. I then saw Sana onnie and walked towards her.

'ONNIE! How are you!' I said hugging her tightly.

'Ah Y/N-ah! I am fine! How is my Jungkook 2.0 is doing?'

'Yahh! I am not 2.0 version! I am the real one he is fake!' I said pouting.

She laughed as we entered in the record room.

'What are you doing onnie?' I asked.

'Well, some of the Bighit staffs are returning back after their internship with the other company of many countries. They will be now joing HYBE. So I was asked by manager Sejin to pick up those member's files and give them to him as he will be deciding their position in this company.' She said.

After talking with her for sometime, I went towards the apartment since she was busy finding those papers not knowing how a big storm was rushing towards my life..........

AUTHOR'S POV

'Oh! Sweetie, how come I found you here? That also with MY Jungkook? Well well well, seems like god also want us to meet. Hahahaha. It's been so many years?! I can't wait to ruin your life like I did before! Be ready sweetie because **** is coming in your life.'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[Hey guys! It's been a while. I last uploaded on 4th April and now it's already 23 April. Sorry for the delay. I had two exams in this months and another last exam in my institution will be held on 19th may. So I will be uploading till then. After that I won't be able to upload for I week. Please pray for my success guys! Also the one who are muslims, I wish you an early Eid Mubarak! That's all for today. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

New characters have been arrived and will be introduced in the next episode! Stay tune! Goodbye!]