23

AUTHOR'S POV

The older police man quickly pulled out his gun and looked behind him from where the bullet came and hit Mr. Lee. The other police officer who was investigating them from the start also pulled out his gun and walked over to where Mrs. Lee was. She screamed and bend down as she shook her husband's body which was now de@d. Before both of the officer could do something the whole room suddenly filled with smoke and another gunshot could heard.

'Ron! Are you there!' The older one yelled.
'Yes sir, *coughs* I-I am okay. Mrs. Lee, are you okay?'
'.......'
Silence and only silence. The other officer who was seeing everything beside the big mirror of the investigation room, quickly ran towards the door and opened it to make the smoke go away. After a while both three officer looked to the de@d bodies of both Lee's. They sighed as the officer named Ron who was investigating them from the beginning sighed.

'Damn it! How could someone kill them! Where were you Han!'
'Sir I was looking at you guys and was writing the statements but suddenly a bullied was shoot from the corner of the room. That was a camera. The bullet was shoot from there.'

Han and Ron walked towards the camera which was installed for safety purpose. There was a whole. The bullet came through it.

'Now what?!' Ron said as he sighed. The old police officer said,
'Han, call the forensic department and tell them to pull the bullet out and see the bullet's model. Check their phones Ron.' The both younger one did what they were told to....

-

Jungkook came out of the room as everyone gathered around him. Jin and Taehyung also came back before Jungkook walked out and asked the Jeons if they wanted to eat. They refused and said they will eat after Jungkook comes out.

'Son, how is she what happened?' Mr. Jeon asked.
'Appa, she........she asked me who I was and demanded to see her parents.'
'Well, let's go and see her-'
'N-not you omma, the.....Lee's.'
'She......she really forgot about us!'

Mrs. Jeon broke down as she kneeled down. Mr. Jeon held her as he sighed.

'I told her that I am her brother but she said that she doesn't believe me and said that I should stay away from her...'

The rest of the bts members looked at him sadly as Jin looked at Yoongi.

'The question is how did she forgot everything-'
'Sir! The police officers has asked Mr. and Mrs. Jeon to the police station!'

Another police guard came and had cut Jin's words as he said those words. Both the Jeons knew that it was important. They told the boys to stay here with the bodyguards as they went to the police station.

'Jungkook are you okay?' 

Namjoon asked as he sat beside him. Jim I sat on the other chair beside him. Jungkook suddenly sobbed as he Jimin hugged him tightly and said some words to comfort him. Namjoon patted his head and shoulder. But they didn't knew that Jungkook was crying over something else......

-
Jian smirked as he looked at the boys. One of the scientist was in the Lee's house to collect every evidence which willl he against them, Jian was on the hospital to look after Y/N and note down what happens. The other one was in the police station, he was the one who killed those Lee's since they were about to tell them about the scientists.

He was satisfied that his drug was affecting Y/N more than he thought it would be. He knew that The Jeons were coming to the Lee house today. So he didn't went to their house in the morning. Instead he and his other team members made a plan of what they will be doing now. They were now nothing but a psychos. They killed, manipulated, made kidnapped and did experiments on human child. They were nothing but a monsters now. And now they wanted nothing but to do last thing. Which is to kill one of the twin and see how the other one feels it.

They thought they were doing a favor to the nation. But no they were just satisfying themselves with weird experiments. This time they called Jeon who was Jungkook's uncle and wanted them to die. He thought it would be great if the Jeon kills his own nephew even though he betrayed them. Why? Because he thought to record it when the Jeon kills his own nephew and will give the evidence to the police and will say that everything was done by him. And therefore, he and his partners will be innocent and will fly away from the country.

-ON THE CALL-
'Hello?'
'Hello Jeon...' Jian smirked as he heard the other one curse in the phone call.
'How the f*ck did you got my number!'
'Doesn't matter. But I want to kill one of the sibling. But thought since you were my OLD friend, I wanted you to do the job. You can kill both of them but first kill one of them since I have one task left to see how the other ones body reacts.'
'.......Hope you are not lying. So I want to kill their son first. No their daughter. Uff I am confused!~'
'Well, they both are in the hospital, their son already had too much pain thanks to your truck accident. So I guess you can kill their daughter first but their daughter forgot about them because of the drug I gave, so I guess you should kill their son first.'

Both the males decided to kill *************** first as they made plan on how they will do it..

-

'W-what d-dad and mom are d-de@d?!?! N-no! O-oppa, tell me it's a lie! It's a lie right!? I just saw them in the morning! *sobs* W-what about Ara! Where is she!!!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[Hope the writing method is okay for you guys.....Also Jeon twin has crossed the half  way and now is closer to the end;^_^']