69

Y/N'S POV

I looked at him only to see him looking so confused. He was thinking hard. Too hard. I was about to call him out but he beat me to it and said,

'Call me Soonyoung oppa. My real name is Kwon Soonyoung. Hoshi is my stage name. Since you are Jungkook's twin then you are more than 1 year younger than me. And now let's go.'

I didn't had any time to react as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door. I stumbled as he walked to the immigration.

'W-what are you doing?' I asked trying to walks steady but couldn't since he was walking too fast.

I just prayed that he doesn't tell anything about me to anyone.

'Let's go. We still have time for you to leave Korea.' He said making me widen my eyes.

'A-are you even real!?' I asked as he gave my passport to the air hostesses.

'Yes. And go. Oh wait.'

I looked at him as he looked at his bodyguard. I didn't even noticed when the bodyguard came behind us. The bodyguard gave him a small pouch. Oppa looked at the pouch as he have it to me. I looked at him confusedly.

'Here, there are some Japanese notes and a smartphone. When you land there, you will look for a nearby hotel since it is midnight. And then call me. In this phone, you can find mine and my bodyguard's phone number. I will help you okay? Even if for a small thing that you need, don't hesitate to call me.' He patted my head as he smiled.

I felt good. I wasn't feeling nervous or something else. He made me feel safe.......Which.......I expected from....him.. I hugged him and smiled before walking into the plane.

This will be my last visit in Seoul maybe. My eyes were teary. I knew not only Jungkook oppa was wrong but I was too...I was doing wrong with omma, appa, Jung hyun oppa and Hyejin onnie. I was doing unfair and was walking away from my duties as a older sister of Ara, but now, I have came too far. I now can't back away.

I may come back in the future but not for him, but for my family. Before that I will become a successful and independent woman......

Bye, appa....omma.....Bye Hyejin onnie....Ara......Bye Jung hyun oppa......and Jungkook oppa. I hope that I will never see you again. I hope that you will be happy with her...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HOSHI'S POV

'Why did you let her go?' My guard said.

'I wouldn't...But when she mentioned about murder, I had to. She isn't safe here. And Jungkook is not in his right mind. Let's wait for a while to let the storm calm down. Until then, let her be alone and safe......' I replied as I saw the plane taking off.

'But, why are you thinking about them so much?' He asked.

'Even I don't know.' I replied.

'It's just.....my members are close with them, as well as I am. But......It's just something which attracts me to her.....Her pale face, big eyes, her bunny face which looks exactly like Jungkook but more feminine.........Her eyes, when she first looked at me held so many emotions.....as if she carried thousands of emotions at once......Her broken face was unreadable.......But I understood after she told me everything..........' I spoke to myself as my guard walked infront of me to make me walk safely to my car..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AUTHOR'S POV

'W-why is her location....................off?!' Jung hyun cried out.

'What?' Beomgyu asked.

'Her location is turned off! Her phone is turned off!' Jung hyun replied.