25

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook looked at his uncle shocked. His uncle stood up and grabbed Jungkook's hair making him yelp in pain. He punched Jungkook.

'Y-you are A COWARD! You can't do anything on your own! M-my father didn't enrolled me in BigHit! Pd nim himself came to me! I deserve this not you LAZY SON!'

Jungkook spat. His uncle was now more angry. He pushed Jungkook hardly making him fall back with still wrapped with the chair tightly. Jungkook groaned and let a painful moan. His uncle went and grabbed an injection which was laying on the table.

'You need to shut you filthy mouth! Don't worry this will kill you slowly and painfully. It will make you wish not to be born at the first place. Your twin will be the next target of mine! But first you have to leave this world!'

Jungkook shook his head multiple time as he wished someone to come and save him...
.
.
.
.
'WHERE IS JUNGKOOK!' Jin screamed as now every member, Jungkook's parents and police were standing in the hallway of the hospital. Jungkook's mother cried as she held a not so crying Y/N. Yes, they forced Y/N to stay with her. She couldn't do anything since the police officers also said the same.

'Sir, we searched the whole hospital but we couldn't find Jeon. We even searched in the CCTV but some was blank and some footage were deleted.' One of the policeman said.

'That means, Jungkook is in danger.' Officer Ron said.

'Well, I am not interested but I can't just sit with someone who makes me comfortable. I wanna go to my room cause my head hurts. But I want to give an advice that did you checked the BOTTOM and the TOP of this hospital?'

Everyone looked at Y/N as Officer Ron clapped. 'Yes! Top and bottom! You two come with me. Call Han and Malfoy too and tell him to meet me at level 7! And the other 2 stay with Y/N. Oh, call officer Harmony and tell her to escort Y/N to her room and also take the members to the room beside her. Guard each and everyone of them!'

The other officers did what he said. Ron quickly went to level 7 and saw Malfoy already there. Ron and Malfoy went to the basement as others went to the top. Ron was about to take a turn of the corridor when he and Officer Malfoy abruptly stopped as soon as they saw some unknown persons.

They each had tattoos indicating that they are some mafia members or something like that. They saw 3 people in total. They took out their gun and put the silencer so that nobody can hear it from the other side. Malfoy first walked slowly towards those men as he was also sometimes hiding behind the pillar.

The basement was not designed and was still in rocks shaped. There wasn't any wallpaper or color but still it felt like it was painted in dark black. It was already afternoon, and soon it will be evening. It's more than a few hours that the members or others had heard about Jungkook or saw him.

'Boss will kill him I am s-wait! I heard some noises.' One of the guard said as he looked at the direction where Malfoy was. Ron quickly took and action when another guard walked towards them. He quickly bend down and kicked the guard before tightly held his mouth to prevent any loud noise.

Malfoy also held another guard as he twisted his head a little making him unconscious. The third and last guard was about to shoot him when Ron quickly shoot him with the silencer shot gun. Malfoy quickly held his mouth. The guard screamed but it only came as a muffled voice since Malfoy was helping his mouth.

Ron and Malfoy soon called the other police officers as they quickly changed their jackets in to those men and put their black glasses, caps and masks. Ron this time took the leading as he slowly opened the giant door of the main entrance of the basement.
.
.
.
.
'JUNGKOOK!' Every single person looked at the voice.

'F*ck!' Both Ron and Malfoy thought when they saw Hoseok standing behind them.

How did Hoseok even came here? They thought but it was not the time to hear from him or find the answer of this stupid question since they are no exposed.

'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING!' Jungkook's uncle screamed. Ron, Malfoy and Hoseok could notice that his uncle was about to pull the gun. Thank god they were on time.

'Hold him! He shouldn't go away!' Jungkook's uncle ordered those officers. They were confused at first but then they understood that his uncle thought them as two of his guards. They quickly acted that way. Malfoy quickly took Hoseok's hand and pulled him inside. Ron closed the door but not fully.

'I am Officer Malfoy and I am now acting as one of their member so don't blow up our secret and quietly stay here!' Malfoy whispered. Hoseok nodded as he bit his lips cursing himself multiple times.

'H-hobi hyung! R-run away!' Jungkook said. 'No no no! Nobody can leave this place! Both of you have to die now!' His uncle screamed and pulled the gun again at Jungkook.

'Not so fast Mr.Jeon.' Everyone looked at where the voice came from. This time it was the rest of the officers. Jungkook's uncle gulped as he pointed his gun towards those officers.

'Don't come near me! I will kill all of you! My guards will kill you all!' His uncle screamed as he ordered those guards to charge the officers. The guards were about to attack when Ron and Malfoy attacked them before them. Both of them fought with them as his uncle looked at them shockingly.

'You......YOU HAVE TO DIE!' His uncle screamed before pulling the trigger..

'JUNGKOOK NOOO!!'

*BANG*
*BANG*

TO BE CONTINUED.......

(Thx for those who are reading this shit T_T .Also plz vote if u liked it.)

'