55

AUTHOR'S POV

'Yes! Y/N is the mafia!' Jungkook high fives with Jin and did the Super Tuna dance.

Y/N sighed as she put her head on Jimin's shoulder who was laughing hard.

'Let's just kill Y/N and end this game! It's already 1 hour since we came here!' Jungkook said.

'I guess the other one is Jin hyung!' Jimin still blamed.

'I am not!'

'Then do you agree that the police will check your identity when the night will fall?' Jiwoo asked.

'Of course!' Jin said.

'Who the hell is the police! Till now he could've searched at least one person wether he is mafia or not!' Jin continued and looked around.

Hoseok sighed as Taehyung laughed. Since they both are dead, they were sitting a little further away from others on two chairs. And why were they laughing? Because........

FLASHBACK

'Now the police please raise your head and choose one person to know his or her identity.'

Since Taehyung was the mafia and was killed or voted out, he was sitting on a chair and saw who was the doctor and police. When the director asked the police to raise up his head, Taehyung saw Hoseok raising up his head.

'Oh so Hobi hyung was the police?' Taehyung thought.

Hoseok chooses XXXXX and mouthed the director for XXX's identity since he suspected XXX. When the director made a ok sign, Hoseok smirked and looked at one camera and mouthed,

'XXXXX XXXXX you are dead! That means....Y/N is the other mafia!'

Hoseok quickly found out that who was the 2 mafias. He was sure that this game will be finished my citizens and the mafias will be dead meat. But to his alas, he was dead. Y/N and XXX choose Hoseok since he suspected XXX but they didn't knew that he was also a police.

So basically, they hit 2 birds in one row. Taehyung was more proud at his fellow mafia members.

PRESENT

After remembering that Hoseok is the police Taehyung laughed and Hoseok just sighed. Since both of them are dead, they cannot talk about the game.

'Let's kill Y/N first guys!' Jungkook said.

'Then we can divide the money between us!' Jin said.

'Yay!' Hoseok said.

'Citizens can take the the money if they kill all the mafias. Or if they find the treasure. It will end in this round cause this is the last round. And the mafias can win if they can survive until the end and if the citizens can't find the money. The one who are dead cannot take the money. So you have to survive.' The director explained again as Hoseok and Taehyung's face was.........unbelievable.

'That means.......I can't take money even if I am a citizen and if the citizens win!!' Hoseok fake cried as the others laughed.

'Now please proceed the voting to kill the mafia.'

'Okay this is the last round! Let's kill Y/N and find the money!' Jungkook said.

'Yes! I choose Y/N.' Jun hyung said.

'I also choose Y/N!' Yoongi said.