33

AUTHOR'S POV
5MINUTES LATER AFTER JUNGKOOK LEFT Y/N WITH BANG SI HYUK

'Oh! Yooni hyung?! Namjoon-ah Yoongi hyung has come.' Hoseok said as he shook Namjoon's sleepy figure.

'Aish, whenever air try to sleep on Tae's comfy shoulder why everyone tries to wake me up!' Namjoon whined as Hoseok and Taehyung chuckled.

'Hey....' Yoongi said as he walked towards those three persons. Namjoon jolted up as he looked at Namjoon with his big eyes. Blinking for a few seconds, he stood up.

'Oh hyung you came? Jungkook and Jimin are there. Y/N is already inside.' Namjoon said.

Hoseok and Taehyung snickered at the sleepy head who again went back to sleep after telling Yoongi everything. Yoongi walked towards Jungkook when Hoseok noticed the eldest too.

'Hey......How are you guys?' Jin said as he walked towards them.
'Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung said the same thing Hey .....Taehyung said.
'What?' Jin asked cluelessly as Hoseok shook his head.

'Nothing hyung. There is Jungkook. Y/N is already inside.' Jin nodded as he walked towards Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook.

'Oh Jin hyung also came!' Jimin said.

'Then let's go hyung, I don't want her to be alone.' Yoongi said as he and Jin walked to the door.

'Wait!' Jungkook said but before he could say any further, both males has already went through the door. Jungkook ran behind them leaving Jimin behind. He sighed as he went to the other members and sat beside Hoseok.
.
.
'Hyung-'
'Shhh!' Jin shushed Jungkook as they stood on the door, listening to Y/N's words.

Pd nim's Office had an L pattern bookshelf making it difficult for the inside persons to see who came to the room. Pd nim and Y/N both didn't noticed when Jin, Yoongi and Jungkook entered the room and stood beside the doorknob.

'That they actually don't like or love me........' she said.

'..........WhAt?!' Pd nim asked confusedly.

'Yes, after thinking for a thousand times last night I finally know why they thought like that....' She replied.

'Well, can you irradiate this a little more? I am confused.'

'I was the only one who was younger staff in the company. The boys also grew attached to me. Since most of the staffs were too old or were married, I was the only one who was different.

The boys.........They are also humans who have feelings and a lot of dreams which are still not completed because of the crazy rules! Many Kpop artists has boyfriend or girlfriend. The true fans were with them. Only some toxic people were messing with them. Would it hurt if the BTS members were allowed to date?

Jin oppa and Yoongi oppa are the oldest one so of course they have dig their needs and feelings deep inside their heart. They were trying to become a robot who can't do anything without informing the agency!

They became too comfortable with me. They thought me like a little sister but since they don't know the true meaning of how to be in love they thought the brotherhood into another thing.'

'How can you be so sure?'

'I am not 100% sure but I am not 100% unsure either. If you want to confirm then go and.................tell them to kiss my photo. I bet they will hesitate!'

Jungkook coughed a little when Yoongi quickly held his mouth to prevent any noises.

Pd nim's mouth was hung open as he looked at the girl in front of him. She wasn't wrong though.

'Also if you tried to be a good manager for them then this wouldn't have happened in the first place! I am not blaming you fully but you should've tried to convince the company's other important persons too that the idols are doing their job, they are producing, making, singing and dancing! Heck they are even doing overtime works and also have over schedules. For What!? For their fans! For their passions! For you guys too! Then why can't you also do the same?

They are ruining their youth in order to make other things, they can't hang out with their friends especially girls! I saw in one video, it was in SBS where Gguke oppa was a little away from his best friend, heck he couldn't even come closer to great her cause it would creat misunderstandings!

The male idols can't talk with female idol! It just only makes the ships! Why!? Jisoo onnie recently did Snow-drop drama where she had to kiss the male lead and it made so bad comments! Like what did she do?! You companies don't do anything just watch the DRAMA! WHY CANT YOU DO SOMETHING FOR THE IDOLS!'

Three males quickly went out as they saw her standing up and coming towards them.

'Sorry if you were offended, I am just a little angry. I am sorry again!' She bowed and opened the door leaving a stunned ex-manager of BTS.... as well as her twin and the eldest ones. They looked at her who looked at them,

'Oh, oppa. I am done talking you can go inside. I will be in the canteen. I need some coffee.' Y/N said as she bowed to Jin and Yoongi before walking away.

Jungkook looked at Jin and Yoongi who looked lost. Both of them walked to different sides as he sighed.

'What happened?' Jimin asked.
Jungkook shook his head as he again stood up and went to where she went.
.
.
.
'Y/N.....'
'Oh oppa? What happened? You didn't went to Pd nim's office?'
'No, just wanted to check my sister.'
'Oh...'
'Btw, I heard, what you said to hyung......I mean we three heard.'
'HUH!?'

She gasped as Jungkook chuckled. He took her hands in his. Gently caressing her hands he said,
'Yes, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung and I heard whatever you said. Not all I guess. But the ones like how you stood for us, how you told Si hyuk hyun his faults and also how you told him to tell hyungs to kiss your photos. Hahaha heck that was hilarious but still I am laughing too hard.' Jungkook laughed making her smile too.

'I couldn't think of anything else at that time op-'
'JUNGKOOK! Y/N! YOU GUYS HAVE TO SEE THIS!!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......
[unedited]

[Life can be hard but please don't loose hope. Today I was cleaning my cupboard when I found my diaries. Yes, I write diaries for almost 6 years. I read some of them and found out how depressed I was back then. Suicide-ial thoughts were roaming always in my mind for little things. Back then I didn't learnt to love myself. Heck I didn't learn now too but still I am matured enough to remove those thoughts. So try to not give up on your life and do whatever you want to because we all only gets one life and we have to do whatever we want in this one life.
I hope I didn't made u guys bore or annoy with this. Sorry if I did:)]