11

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook was feeling odd. Why? Because it's been a month since Y/N started to be clingy towards him. He at first didn't mind but the guys also noticed it yet didn't said anything. On the other hand Y/N just received the documents yesterday and wanted to show it to her real parents today since the boys will be having a dinner party tonight.

It is already a few months since Y/N has started to work in HYBE. Y/N was living in a apartment with a roommate.  She is a high school student. Currently Y/N is going to the living room where the guys and staff members are. The families were kind enough to let the staff come too.

'Annyong om- uh.. Aunty.' Y/N said bowing towards Jun- HER mother and smiled sweetly. The woman smiled back as the staffs and the members were sitting across the floor while the parents sat on the couches and talked to each other.

'So, let's play something?' 'What?' 'Uh.. let's play 21 questions game!' Tae oppa said to Hoseok oppa as everyone agreed. We sat roundly as Sana onnie was on my left and Jung-hyun oppa on my right. Areum onnie and some other staffs, Haesang oppa, Jiyoung oppa, Nancy onnie were also there. The other guys were sitting together. 

'So who will start?' 'I will start, but let's minimize the number to 10 since we don't have that much time.' Yoongi oppa said. We nodded and started the game.

Sana: 'Do you want to re edit any of your song if you are given a chance?'

Yoongi: 'No.'

Jin: 'Would you choose bed or studio?'

Yoongi: 'Studio.'

Jungkook: 'Do you know something that members don't know?'

Yoongi: 'Maybe.'

Namjoon: 'What is it?'

Yoongi: 'Something that one of you guys also know. No, actually two not one.'

Jimin: 'Did you ate the chips I bought yesterday night?'

Yoongi: 'H-huh! Y-yeah.'

This is it. Jimin took Yoongi's hand and then started to walk out of the room. 'What happened?' Sana asked. 'Jimin knew that someone ate his snacks but our manager said that he himself ate it and forgot and also told Jimin to eat almonds. That's why I bet he took Yoongi to our manager.' Jin said. 'I will start now.' Jung-hyun said.

Jungkook: 'Hyung, did you ever spoiled any of my paintings?'

Jung-hyun: 'M-maybe.'

Y/N: 'W-would you like it if you had a little sister?'

Jung-hyun: 'Maybe, but we happy you know? We don't want anyone else. Right mom?'

J/M/N: 'Huh?'

Jung-hyun: 'You are happy with us right?'

Mom: 'Yes, of course.'

Jungkook: 'Yeah true.'

Hoseok: 'That was harsh. Okay, did you actually had made Jungkook wear diaper once?'

Jung-hyun: 'Of course!'

Just like that they questioned Jung-hyun, Namjoon and Jimin who came with Yoongi after a while, but Y/N was quite. She was in deep thought. Her mother, her brothers didn't wanted her? It was Jungkook's turn. So she decided to ask another last question. 

Y/N: 'Can I ask the last question?'

Taehyung: 'Of course!'

Y/N: 'Uh...What would you do if you suddenly got to know that you have a little sister...or brother?'

She decided to ask normally not indicating only a sister as Jungkook said,

Jungkook: 'It is ridiculous. I have no other than hyung. Also I already said that I don't want another sibling. I am happy with my brother. Siblings are annoying.. IF someone claims to be my sister, then it will be nothing but a scandal and even if she or he brings me document we won't believe, right hyung?'

Jung-hyun: 'Right.'

Y/N's heart broke. She could barely keep her tears back. She found her real family after 4 years of knowing her being not blood connected to Lee's. Now what will she do? She managed to keep the courage to tell her mother who was sitting on the couch while talking with the other parents, she managed to keep the courage to face her father, her big brother, her TWIN....

'Then who should we start with now?' 'How about Y/N? Since she is new here.' Y/N snapped back. She looked at Jungkook and then to Hoseok who were talking before nodding her head hesitantly. She quickly removed the little tears and forced herself to distract from those things.

Sana: 'We don't know much about you, so tell me about your family. Just a little introduction., like how many siblings.'

Y/N: 'I-I........I- have a big brother and a twin.'

Hoseok: 'Woah! Really?'

Y/N: 'Yes.'

Namjoon: 'So are you the older one?'

Y/N: 'My twin is older one.'

Yoongi: 'Do you live with your twin and big brother?'

Y/N: 'N-no.'

Jin: 'Why?'

Y/N: 'M-my parents and siblings didn't w-want me.'

The guys and the staffs looked at her sadly. She was abandoned by her family? Jungkook suddenly felt a pang on his heart. 'A-ahh~' He groaned a little as everyone looked at him.

'Oh god! Jungkook! Are you okay? What happened son?' Jungkook's father said as his mother also walked to him and sat down. 'I-I...I feel so pain on my heart, not that kind of pain, but a sorrowful one. It's not the first time though. I have felt this type of pain many times without any reason. So don't worry about me.'

Y/N slowly stood up and walked out of the room not knowing the two males were looking at her figure sadly. 'I-It's okay, don't be too sad. You other half is feeling that too. D-don't f-feel sad-' Y/N couldn't complete her sentence as she fell down on the corridor and sobbed hard.

'T-they don't know that you are a-alive. I-it's okay Y/N-ah,' she said to herself trying to sooth her pain for her twin. But she herself was devastated. She now have no one. She can't tell them. She cried for half an hour before finally forcing herself to not think about that as she washed her face in the bathroom and went to the room.

'Where were you?' Sana asked. 'B-bathroom onnie. How are you Jungkook oppa? Did the pain is gone?' 'Y-yeah, it is but still a little left.' Y/N calmed her mind, determined to make her twin calm and feel happy. She from now on wanted to just make her family, cause they were sad for all this years since they lost their child but didn't wanted others to know. Also because of her Jungkook has felt this pain many times, she also felt pain and happy without any reason.

She wanted them, specially her twin to stay happy so that they won't miss them. She knew they once cried for her, just like her foster dad said. She knew if they knew her being their own blood, they would've welcomed her yet her insecurities took the best of her. 

'Y/N? Bang PD nim has called you and the members to his office.' Y/N looked at the staff confused. Why would PD nim call her? She didn't saw him for weeks. Little did she know it was the start of her miseries.

TO BE CONTINUED.......