35

[At least 5 votes guys? 👉🏻👈🏻]
AUTHOR'S POV

Yoongi walked to his studio after he heard what Y/N said. He knew it was ridiculous. Kissing her photo is not a solution. Anyone can do that. Or maybe he thought so.

Locking the door he turned on the red light for making the out comers go away. It was a sign telling the comers that Yoongi is now busy making or producing songs. He went to his mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of soju.

'Well, it's childish! But why would she say that neither I and Jin hyung likes or loves her? Aish! I think I should think about something else!' Yoongi ran his fingers through his hairs as he pulled a hair band and tied his grown up hairs so that he can focus on his work.

He wanted some distraction NO HE NEEDED SOME DISTRACTION as he opened his laptop and turned it on. Plugging his keyboard to his laptop he then took out his diary from the drawer where he writes lyrics.

Taking the pen he turned page 69;) as he saw some lines he wrote a few days ago.

Whenever I close my eyes,
Only you appear in my mind
Oh love tell me something,
Can we write our story?

It was supposed to be a romantic song for their new album. Total 5 persons were writing or making songs, Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin.

Some lines again came in his mind as he started to write down on his diary.

Am I your secret place to hide?

No this doesn't sound right to him. He cut those lines and wrote another line,

A̶m̶ ̶I̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶r̶e̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶d̶e̶?̶
When I look in to the sky,
I imagine your face in my mind.
It's like a remedy,
In my own heart..

Love is a beautiful thing,
Only one can realize it,
When he feels butterflies,
Roaming inside him.

I love you,
I want you,
I want us,
I need us~

'Hmm, I need to now make a tune for this lines, only then I can write other lines. This will be vocals. Namjoon will be doing last part of vocals. I have to write some rap parts now.' Yoongi said as he started to make a tune for those lines.

'Whenever I close my eyes,
Only you appear in my mind
Oh love tell me something,
Can we write our story?

When I look in to the sky,
I imagine your face in my mind.
It's like a remedy,
In my own heart..

Love is a beautiful thing,
Only one can realize it,
When he feels butterflies,
Roaming inside him.

I love you,
I want you,
I want us,
I need us~'

[This lines which are written here are made up by me. There is no such lines. So don't judge me:)]

He sang the song with his rapping voice making it sound hoarse a little. Well it didn't bothered him since he was not a vocalist. He then went back to write,

Now I only need to make you believe in love,
Now I only need to make you fall in love,
Oh babe you will love the feelings when you're in love,
Love love oh love!~

Love gives you strength, love gives you pain!
Love makes you happy, love makes you sad!

But babe trust me you will love the feeling,
Please fall in love with me!

Close you eyes, think bout' me, feel me, love me, heal me, trust me!
Oh babe don't you keep yourself shut down! Let me help you find out!
The love you want to find out!
Yeah! Uh!

Love is a beautiful thing,
Only one can realize it,
When he feels butterflies,
Roaming inside him.

I love you,
I want you,
I want us,
I need us~

Yoongi stopped. Suddenly a thought came in his mind and his body felt numb.
He himself was writing a love song to make her realize that she loves him (in the song only, there is no character for that she) but he couldn't figure out his own feelings.

How dumb he was.....

Those butterflies that he wrote in the diary, do he feels them when he is around Y/N or when he is thinking about her? No. Well he guessed that only his songs and producing musics can help him to find out the truth. And alas! He found out!

'I........I don't love her?' This was the only thing he could mumble as he stood up and walked to the big window. Emotions were overwhelmed. Mind was full of thoughts. Body was numb and he wasn't liking it a single bit. He then went to his couch and laid down. Thinking about those thoughts.

He closed his eyes. Thinking about a calm nature. Imagining himself in that nature where trees are all around him. Birds are chirping, the sound of river flows was calming. The insects noises were adding more charm and peace.

Yoongi looked around to see nobody. He then imagined about Y/N. Wanting to let her come in to his imaginary world. She came. But with a boy whose face was blank.

'Oppa! Look this is my boyfriend! Ggukie oppa doesn't knows about it yet! You are the first one to meet him!' Her smooth and calm voice rang inside his head as he felt a proud feeling.

Chest full of proud for what? Shouldn't he be jealous that she got a boyfriend? Doesn't he loves her? No, he was proud. Why? Because he was the first one to know about it. He felt like a proud brother. He was happy that she told him before her twin. Not jealous.

And that's when he knew and realized he didn't loved her as a lover but as a sister. He let out a laugh. A loud laugh with a relief that he finally understood his feelings. Now he can say her that he loves her like a brother. He can now tell his Jin hyung that she is Jin's not his.

'FINALLYYYYYY!' Yoongi shouted as he opened his eyes and stood up. A smile appeared in his face after a long time. He looked at the clock. It was evening. He realized that he was asleep for more than an hour yet he felt like he was only napping or day dreaming with closed for a few minutes.

Whatever it was he shrugged it off. Quickly closing his instrument's wires, he turned off the laptop and then turned off the red light before walking out of his studio. Walking to his dorm, freely and relief-ingly.
.
.
.
Yoongi cursed in his mind as he walked inside the dorm. He was late because of stupid traffic jam. But when he walked inside, he saw the boys in their gaming room, Namjoon in their little studio and couldn't found Jin. Well Namjoon has hung his name in the doorknob so that nobody comes inside.

He saw Jin brushing his teeth probably getting ready for bed. He smiled but didn't said anything as he was tired both physically and mentally. He laid on the mattress as he let the darkness cover him.

Yoongi was tired. He now only wanted to talk with Jin and Y/N as well as other guys too. He finally sighed in relief that now there won't be any awkwardness between him and his hyung anymore.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......