51

AUTHOR'S POV

3 Months Later

'I will stay now with her. You can go and take some rest omma.' Jung hyun said as he sat beside Y/N.

'Okay. I will go home quickly and will fed Ara and will bring lunch for you too.'

'Okay.' Jung hyun replied as his mother left the hospital's VVIP ward.

It's already 3 months after that incident happened. Y/N went into Coma while Jungkook had to continue his work of being an idol. Jungkook was not happy at all. Because after Y/N came, he himself and other members neglected their work little by little and now because of the contract, they can't even take break as they wish to.

It's not like they want to take break, it's just they also have a family to look back. To see if their siblings are on right path or are going in wrong path while they are busy making money. Yet they also wanted to make music because it is not only about making money. They also want to console those people who don't have any one beside them.

For example...........Ara. After the news of Jeon Y/N being in Coma got viral, Ara called Y/N thousand times. At that time Jung hyun had her cellphone. He received the call and Ara just begged him to let her stay with her sister until she wakes up.

Those twin's parents settled in Y/n's apartment as they had Hyejin to look after Jung hyun and his house but nobody was there to look after Y/N's apartment and they also thought to give privacy to Jung hyun and Hyejin.

Jung hyun bought Ara to Y/N's apartment and also pleaded his parents to let her stay and see Y/N. At first both were a little baffled but then they accepted Ara slowly yet surely. Now Ara also comes and stays with Y/N whenever Jung hyun, Hyejin or Y/N's parents can't come which is rare.

Jungkook only met Ara twice. He avoided Ara. Ara felt sad but she knew she had to let him get adjust first just like she is doing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Aunty? I have cleaned onnie's room.' Ara said as soon as Mrs. Cha entered.

(Since Korean women uses their father's surname as their surname for the rest of their life, in this FF, Jungkook, Y/N and Jung hyun's mother's surname will be Mrs. Cha from now on.)

'What? Why did you did that? Maids are there Ara. You are not here to work! You should study and visit your sister okay?'

'Nae.....'

'Good. Did you completed your homework?'

'Yepppppp.'

'Good girl. Go and get ready. I will cook for us and then we will leave for hospital with lunch for your Jung hyun oppa.'

'Okie.'

Mrs. Cha started to make lunch while Ara went to Y/N's room to get ready. This 3 months, both Y/N's parents have accepted Ara. They now think of her as their own child since she and Y/N has the same habit, personality etc. They enrolled her in a school in Seoul. They also were getting their business shift in Seoul.

They now only want to stay close to their children since a lot of bad things are happening. They brought an apartment in another area which is a little away from where their children are currently living since in this part, only idols or that type of people can stay. Also there wasn't any vacant apartment.

'Omma?'

Mrs. Cha looked at her left and saw Jungkook.

'Oh! Jungkook! You came in the perfect time! I was making lunch for us. Come sit. Let's have together. You have became more pale.' She said as she sighed at last.

'Well you do know that it is not only because of me taking care of myself.' He muttered under his breath.

After Y/N went into Coma, Jungkook couldn't sleep at all properly. Every single night, he feels afraid. Whenever he tries to sleep, his mind, soul, body goes into a deep water-well or sea. As if he is trapped in their and trying to swim to the surface but can't since his body doesn't react to his brain.

First few weeks went too slowly for him. He cried a lot. Sometimes his hyung or other members had to cuddle him until he fell into deep sleep. But he would cry as soon as his sleep is broken. He also breaths heavily.

Sometimes he thinks that someone is crying in his sleep. He sometimes thinks that what if Y/N is trying to communicate with him but can't? Well he knows that it is only in his imagination though.

'Omma, I just came to say that, we have a world tour. We will be out of country for 1 month. I forgot about it. Jin hyung reminded me just now. So I came to tell you this. We will be leaving in a week.'

'O-oh. Okay. Don't worry. We all are here to look after Y/N. Also eat before you leave.'
.
.
.
.
.
'I will seat in the front. You and Ara seat in the backseat.' Jungkook said as he opened the passenger door and sat. Ara and Mrs. Cha sat on the backseat.

'Ara?'

'Yes aunty?'

'Can you tell me about your sister's childhood? I wanna know how she was. I mean not too small since you were not born back then. But teenage or young adult time?'

'Haha, sure. Even though I wasn't born, omma, appa even onnie would share with me about her childhood. Well nothing was special in her childhood memory except a bad influencer.'

'What? What do you mean? Did something bad happened?' Junkook asked from the front. He was also listening but now was quite curious to know about his twin's bad past.

'Onnie's childhood best friend who backstabbed her because of a boy.............'

TO BE CONTINUED.......