90

The previous night when Jung Hyun also opened his letter

Author's pov

Jungkook was washing his face when he heard Hoseok calling him.

'We are having dinner outside. Jin hyung is treating us.'

'Oh, I am coming. Let me change my clothes.'

'Okay.'

Hoseok walked outside of the room and went to the living room.

'What did he say?' Namjoon asked.

'He said he will go.'

'Thank god! We have to distract him. As per Jimin's words, we need to make sure he is out of any free time and is always busy with dance, music, or with us. We have to make him find his own self. I know, we know that we can't just take his pain away but lets at least try for our little maknae,' Jin said.

'Of course hyung. We will hyung. You don't need to tell us about it.' Taehyung said.

'Alright, I am ready.'

Jin let out a low scream when he heard Jungkook.

'Oh my god! I got scared!' He said.

'Nothing new hyung.'

'I know right? He always gets scared without any reason,' Yoongi shrugged off.

'So, let's go! I want to eat BBQ!' Hoseok chimed.

All of them started to walk to the elevator. Jimin and Taehyung were in the front with Jungkook between them. The hyung line was standing behind them.

'Jungkook do you want to play any game?' Jimin asked.

'Let's play a game after we come back,' Jin said.

'Sorry, let's play some other day. I am not feeling well. I think I practiced too much. My muscles are burning,' Jungkook said grabbing his forearm.

'Oh, you should've told us. We could make some food at home,' Yoongi said worriedly.

'It's okay.'

Ding

The elevator door opened and they saw one of their security guard inside the elevator.

'Huh? What happened uncle? Why are you here?' Hoseok asked.

'Well, I was informed that manager Sejun was trying so hard to contact you guys but he couldn't. Yoongi and Namjoon, you both are called into the company right now.'

'Oh, my phone's battery is dead,' Yoongi said.

'Mine too.'

'Mine three,' Hoseok added to Taehyung.

'I actually put my phone on silent mode,' Jimin said.

'Well, I guess the dinner is canceled then?' Jin asked.

'It's okay. You guys go ahead,' Yoongi said.

'Nah, we will eat at home,' Jungkook said and walked towards their house.

Others looked at each other before starting to walk toward Jungkook except Yoongi and Namjoon.

'What do you want to eat?' Jin asked trying to catch his footsteps with Jungkook.

'Anything is fine. Uhh...how about you make something spicy?'

'Everything in dinner will be spicy. What are you talking about?' Jin laughed.

'Hehe, maybe Japchae?'

'Okay. Hoba can you help me?'

'Okay, hyung.'