10

Y/N'S POV

Aunt and me sat down on the record room's floor with a bunch of papers. Doctor as managed to keep the record room vacant for 30 minutes. We didn't had much time so we started to look through the files. 

'Y/N! Here! This is the file!' It was already 20 minutes when suddenly aunt spoke as I looked over the file. 'THE JEON TWINS' The file had a headline. So Jungkook had a twin. I opened the first page. 'You look through this, I will try to find yours one.'

XXXX HOSPITAL 1ST SPETEMBER 1997'S CHILDREN'S NAME

JEON J/M/N(JUNGKOOK'S MOTHER NAME)

JEON J/F/N( JUNGKOOK'S FATHER NAME)

BABY OF THE JEON'S

1. JEON JUNGKOOK. BORN AT- 6 O'CLOCK

2. JEON Y/N. BORN AT- 6:07 O'CLOCK

Jeon Y/N? So My foster parents knew my real name?! I read more of the file.

DEATH OF JEON Y/N- 6:33

CAUSE OF DEATH- BEING DELAYED TO BE BORN

What? That's why Jungkook's mo- MY omma was looking sad. But how can I die like this? That means Jungkook doesn't knows about it! Nobody told him about his twin DEAD sister Jeon Y/N!

'Y/N! I found yours one. But the name doesn't matches.' I took the file from aunt's hand and look through it.

XXXX HOSPITAL 1ST SPETEMBER 1997'S CHILDREN'S NAME

LEE A/M/N(ARA'S MOTHER NAME)[SINCE Y/N IS NOT THEIR OWN, I USED A/M/N]

LEE A/F/N(ARA'S FATHER NAME)

BABY OF THE LEE'S

1. LEE ARA. BORN AT- 6:27 O'CLOCK

BABY'S CHANGED NAME TO- LEE Y/N

What? Ara? My foster parents were going to name the girl as Lee Ara? 'What is this happening? You are Jeon Y/N and something happened which made you convert to Lee Y/N!' 

....................

....................

'Dad, tell me the truth. Am I your own child?' I asked as soon as I reached home. I left the hospital earlier and straight went home. Mom and Ara were in Ara's friend's house. Dad's face turned pale when he looked at me.

'W-what are you saying princess?' 'D-dad, please tell me.' 'Of course! You are min-' 'DAD! I KNOW THAT I AM NOT YOUR OWN CHILD! I KNOW IT FOR PAST 4 YEARS! P-PLEASE TELL ME THE TRUTH! I FINALLY AM TOO CLOSE TO MEET MY REAL PARENTS! M-MY OWN BLOOD RELATED BROTHERS!'

'I-I.....H-How did yo-' '4 Years ago when Ara needed a kidney, I was the first person to do the test so that I could give my kidney. That's when I got to know. I did DNA tests a few times and found out I wasn't your real child. I didn't had any problems since I thought that maybe my parents died or you guys adopted me. But..........'

I told him everything how I got to know about my parents, how I went to Busan to find the truth. His face became more pale before saying, 'I-I was the one who switched the babies.'

I froze...... He what? He quickly bend down as I was sitting in the floor and he was on the armchair. 'Y-Y/N..P-princess please listen to me-' I backed away a little. HE made me stay away from my family, my own TWIN!

'I-I.... Our daughter who was born that time died because of how late we were to go to the hospital. She remained alive for a few minutes only. A-at that time another woman gave b-birth to a healthy boy and girl. I-I was devastated. Y-your mom, she would've died if she got to know that our first child L-Lee Ara died. That time a man walked towards me and said, if you want your wife to be alive, then just switch the babies.'

A man........ WHY WOULD HE LISTEN TO SOME STRANGERS?! 'He heard when I said that my wife will die, that's why he said that. I didn't wanted to listen but when the doctor said that our daughter died and they can't do anything further, I was forced to change the babies. I bribe the doctor and switched my daughter Ara as Jeon Y/N and took you as mine. I heard how they were crying when the bribed doctor said that their girl is no more. But I-I felt guilty, so I told my wife to change your name to Y/N which she was going to give as Ara and told her to name our second child.'

I harshly stood up. 'Just because your daughter died, doesn't means you can steal anyone's child! Didn't y-you thought of my omma and appa?!! You aren't my dad anymore! I-I hate you so much!' I ran away from there. I am never going back to that house again. I recalled our happy memories but that didn't made me stop from walking away.

I heard him screaming my name, telling me to come back but I didn't. I straightly went to the company. I have to rent a apartment. I have to buy clothes for living alone. And for that I have to borrow some money. I asked them if I could have my salary early. They agreed after I told them how broken I was.

Aunt is going to send me the documents of my and Jungkook's birth and some other documents too. But it will take 1 week at least. 'Y/N, you are late,' Sana onnie said. 'S-sorry I had some work. 'Did you cried?' 'No. It's just I got something in my eyes.' 'Haha, Jungkook also said that. He suddenly cried saying his chest is paining because of how sad he was feeling but I think it's weird since the boys just won a trophy.'

I sighed. It is because of me. I was too sad. He is also feeling my sorrow. 'Let's go. The boys have to go to the MV set.' Oh, I forgot. The boys were making a new MV. We both walked towards the room where they were. I was nervous. Cause this time I was sure that I am HIS twin.

'Oh, Y/N! How was your trip to Busan?' 'It was fine Jimin oppa. You guys are looking great!' I said. 'Of course! It is a old thing though.' I laughed at Jin oppa's word before I saw Jungkook walking towards me. 'Hey Y/N.' 'Hi, Jungkook.....oppa.' 

The guys and the onnies looked at me. I just laughed nervously. 'So you are finally addressing him as you oppa?' Yoongi oppa said. 'It's good, but I need your ID first.' Jungkook...oppa said. Yes, he is my oppa. My twin. My brother. My other half..... But wait.... ID?!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.......