36

[At least 5 votes guys? 👉🏻👈🏻]

AUTHOR'S POV

Jin opened his eyes as he felt the sun rays directly giving lights in his WWH face. He groaned as he turned to the opposite side only to see Yoongi on his phone. Blinking for a few times, he remembered everything as he saw Yoongi looking at him.

'Morning.'
'Morning hyung.'

Both of them felt happy when the other responded. They smiled as Jin sat down. He took his phone from the nightstand and saw it was only 8 o'clock. The other guys won't wake up till 11 as it was their holiday.

'Hyung......uh, I have something to tell you ASAP.'
'I have too Yoongi-ah.'

Before Yoongi could say anything his stomach growled making Jin laugh a little and Yoongi too.

'Well how about we first make breakfast and then talk?' Jin suggested.
'I was about to say the same. So what are we going to make?'

Yoongi and Jin were walking down while talking as they decided to heat the left over foods of yesterday's. They heated the cold noodles and made some coffee for them. While drinking coffee they made some side dishes to eat with the cold noddles.
.
.
.
Y/N'S POV

I woke up as I looked around only to see ggukie oppa snoring loudly. He snores too loud aish! This time I was sleeping in the bed and him on the floored mattress. I stretched my arms and yelped when I opened my eyes and saw him staring at my face blankly.

'Aish! Don't look like a freak frog oppa!'
'What.....did......you.....just......called.......me?!'

Before I could say anything else I was already laughing as he tickled me. Tears were coming from my eyes yet I was laughing like an idiot while trying to push him away or tickle him back only to be tickled more.

'O......opppppaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah........ssssssttttttopppppppppphahahahhaahahahah..!!'

Thud

That's it we both quickly stood up from our position when we heard a thud. We looked at the door and saw Jimin oppa standing there with a hung up mouth.

'Oh! When did you came Jimin oppa?' I said as I pushed ggukie oppa a little in sarcastic way before standing up while fixing my dress.

'Well, I wanted to show you guys something but I saw something else here.' He smirked.

Jungkook oppa rolled his eyes before fixing his hairs and stood up from the bed.

'Yeah yeah, we were just bonding right Y/N?'
'Uhh.....yes.' I said.

'Well whatever it is come with me right now! I have something to show you guys. The rest of the boys are already there!' Jimin oppa said as he took mine and Jungkook oppa's hand before taking us somewhere.

We entered in to the living room and saw everyone hiding behind the curtains, some were hidden behind the couch etc. Both me and my twin were confused until we saw Jin oppa and Yoongi oppa. They were sitting in the balcony which was linked with living room. The sliding door was open. They were looking at the scenery in front of them as the rest of the guys were looking at them.

Oh boy, cliché.

Jimin oppa pushed me towards Joonie oppa and he pushed himself and Jungkook oppa to Hoseok oppa and Tae oppa who were hiding behind the couch. Joonie oppa held my back and pushed me a little towards him so that I would be perfectly hidden by those eldest and silly boys of Bangtan.

I looked at Jungkook oppa. He was also shocked to see them together. Well before I could think something else, I heard them talking....
.
.
.
'So, let's start?' Jin oppa said.

Yoongi oppa nodded.

'Well, I...........figured out my feelings.....for Y/N........And I wanted you to know first, then her and then the rest of the boys, hyung.'

'Me too Yoongi-ah. I also figured out and you will be happy to know that I bet!' 

Yoongi oppa narrowed his eyes but didn't said anything. I was surprised to see that they both figured out. Well that means they didn't truthfully figured out of their own feelings earlier. I just now wished everything would be okay cause.......I don't like them like a man, I mean yeah they are a man! But not my man. But I see them as my brothers. Older brothers.

'So-'
'Uhh.'

Both of them braced together as they looked at each other. Joonie oppa squished my shoulder a little not to comfort me but to hide his anxious mind since he didn't looked at me but to them.

'You go first.'
'No you go!'
'Nope, I am older so listen to me!'
'I am the lead rapper hyung, and also second eldest so you go first.'
'No.'
'Yes.'
'No!'
'Yes!'
'No!'
'Yes!'
'Yes!'
'Yes?!'
'Fine!'
'Fine!'
'I don't like her!'
'I don't love her!'

I gasped as Joonie oppa covered my mouth. They both were overwhelmed with their own words to notice the noises of gasping of us. Ggukie oppa looked at him as I signaled him an okay and took Joonie oppa's hand out of my mouth and smiled.

Finally, now there won't be anymore awkwardness!

'You......don't love her?!' Jin oppa said.

'No hyung! I don't love her I just like her as my little sister! I thought finally you can be with her......but.....you also don't like her.........did I heard right?!'

'Yes, I don't like her. I tried the method she said-'

'About kissing her photo?! Ewwwwww grosssssssssss hyung!!!'

'Yah! Respect! Then how did you figured out?!'

A bright smile appeared on Yoongi oppa's face as he said,
'Well, I saw a dream where I saw her introducing me to her boyfriend. She said that she didn't even said it to gguk and I was the first one to know. That's when I realized how proud I felt when I found that she told me first. I felt like a proud brother yet protective towards her so that no bad guy can come near her......'

'What the hell? You both were gross hyung not only Jin hyung! Too lame dream though.' Tae oppa said making us snap our head towards him.

Well......shit!

Both Jin oppa and Yoongi oppa snapped their heads towards the curtains and started to walked to the living room.

'Shit! Now guys be ready! 1,2,3..RUNNNNNNN' Hoseok oppa
Screamed as we all let out a scream before running away from where we were hiding. Jimin oppa and I crossed paths as we both ran to the store room together with Hoseok oppa behind us. The rest I don't know where they were........

AUTHOR'S POV

Jin and Yoongi were shocked to see all of them running for their dear life as if they both were predators. They admit that they were astonished to see them listening to their conversation but it was okay since they don't have to tell others separately. They both looked at each other before smirking.

'If they want us to hunt them then why don't we do what our dosaengs wants hyung?' Yoongi smirked.

'True Yoongi-ah. It's HUNT TIME!' Jin screamed as they both started to run after the panic children.......

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[My exams are near and also I was grounded for 2 days since I was on my iPad. But I studied hard these days and my mom managed my dad although I won't say that both of them are the ideal parents but what can I do;( so I my update a little slow like 3 episodes per week instead of 4 maybe. My exams will start from 12-21 March. I have I lot of drafts of Jeon Twins so don't worry:) yet if I run out of episodes then you guys only have to wait for maybe 2 days. Please pray that I will be able to do well cause it will decide whether I can take the main exam or not.... that's all thx for ur patience guys....]