37

[At least 5 votes guys? 👉🏻👈🏻]

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N looked at the hateful comments and messages which were a lot of yet there were some good comments and messages too. It's been 1 week since they discovered Jin and Yoongi's feelings and her and her twin visiting Busan. Now everyone are busy.

Y/N was now studying medical since her parents Jungkook managed to convince her to be a doctor. She wanted to go to the medical college. Since it was late September, she had two months to prepare herself for the college entrance which will be held on 26th December and has resigned her previous job. She was still staying on Bts dorm as Jungkook said that she will be staying on the bellow apartment of the boys.

Y/N looked at the door when she heard a knock.

'Yoonie oppa?'

'Can I come in?'

'Sure..'

Yoongi came inside as she turned her phone off and placed it to the nightstand. Yoongi sat beside her on the chair of Jungkook's table since Y/N was still staying in his room.

'You......are you okay?'

'Y-yeah. I am okay. Why did you asked?'

'I don't think so. Well whatever it was earlier forget it and tell me why your face is dull?'

'H-huh? Ani! I am fine!'

'If you don't tell me then I am going to Jungkook-'

'No! Don't tell him! He is already too busy oppa!'

'Then tell me.'

But......fine! It's nothing just some hate messages and comments...'

Yoongi sighed. He suddenly hugged her making her feel overwhelmed.

'I-I know it's not a big deal and I am being s-silly but it hurts oppa....' She cried.

'Not its a big deal Y/N! Many people get in to depression when this happens! You should've talked to us! You know what? When we were new to this we also saw people hating us, we had cried when we read those hateful comments too. We have decided to disband for many times but yet didn't when we thought about those who were our fans. Don't mind those comments okay? They are jealous that you are ours to spoil and Jungkook's twin!'

She nodded as she smiled at him. Thanking him she whipped her tears away. Yoongi also got up before leaving the room since he had many work to do yet he came to see her since he noticed her being off for a few days.
.
.
.
'Ahhhh I am finally home!' Jungkook said as he sat on the couch. Y/N was reading the book of human organs. She put the book aside as she looked at her twin.

'How was your work oppa?' She asked.

'Tiring......Did you ate?'

'Yes, Jinie oppa and I made Bulddak Ramen! We also made cupcakes! I have put yours one aside and we all finished everything!' She said.

Jungkook could feel happiness and tangles on his own body which made him realize that it was his twin's happiness that has been transferred to him since they are now close enough.

'Good bun, now let me change my dress and then I will eat your cooked foods.'

Jungkook patted her head before walking away. Y/N quickly went to kitchen and heated his foods and also took out the cupcake from the fridge.
.
.
.
'Jungkook-ah..'

'Yes hyung?'

'Actually my sister will be coming the next month since she got chance in to the Law institute. She will be staying here for a few weeks then she will move to the girls hostel.'

'Oh, that's great! Congratulations hyung. And I don't have problem.'

'I don't have too Joonie oppa' Y/N said when Namjoon looked at her.

'Thanks guys. I promise you guys will love her.'

'Yeah, and beside my twin finally will be able to talk with a girl aside from you guys.'

'As if you are not a guy gguk.' She sticks her tongue out and teases her twin before running away from there.

Namjoon laughed at them as he saw Jungkook running behind Y/N as they disappeared from his sight and ran towards their shared room. He looked at the plate which was on the table as he took the plate and went to the sink to wash it.
.
.
Cracks

'NAMJOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAA'

Jin screamed as he saw the scene. He quickly went to Namjoon as he said...

'Yaaaaaa this WAS THE FIFTH PIECE OF THE CROCKERY SET THAT YOU BROKE AISH. Why are you so clumsy!' Jin faked cry as he looked at the remaining pieces. Namjoon scratches his head he looked at his hyung.

'Hehe sorry hyung.' With that he also ran as Jin chased him.

'Why is everyone running aish....' Yoongi said as he sighed before walking to his room to sleep.
.
.
.
.
'Y/N looked at the lunch box that she made for the boys as she smiled before packing them. Since she had a lot of free time, she decided to make some lunch for the boys and surprise them in their work. She learned a lot of dishes from her mother, grandmother while she was in Busan and from Jin and Yoongi as well while she stays in their dorm.

She took the car as she drove to their company which was her job place once. The receptionist recognized her and bowed as they went to the boys room.

'Guys look who came!' The receptionist boy said as the members saw Y/N.

'Bun!!' Jungkook yelled as he hugged her.

'Surpris- EWWWWWW GO AWAY YOU STINKY BOY!' She said as she tried to push her twin away as the members laughed.

'Well, we are surprise to see you here!' Hoseok said as she finally pushed Jungkook away and smells herself as she made a fake vomiting scene. Jungkook pouts but others just laughed at him.

'Well, I just thought to make something for you and ta-da~~'

'Yayyyyyyyyy!!!' Everyone chimed before taking the bag and opening all the boxes before munching. She too joined since she wanted to eat with them,

'It is awesome!' Jimin said.
'Yes better than Jin hyung.' Taehyung whispered to her as she giggled at his comment.
'Well then it's final until you got to college, you will bring lunch to us!' Jungkook said as he gulped his food.
'Huh?!'
'Yes its a revenge sis!' Jungkook stuck his tongue out and smirked at her.

Soon one by one everyone wanted her to cook for them so she finally agrees. She then sensed some beeps on her phone as she took her phone and saw messages.

'You are a trash to stay with Bts!'
'You just faked your twin!'
'You are nothin but failure who is feeding on Bts for her own satisfaction!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......
[Trash episode;(]