6

Y/N'S POV(4 YEARS AGO)

'D-do you know w-where is Lee A-Ara?' I asked as I sobbed. I was in my class when a teacher came to our room and told me to go to the principle's room. At first I was scared yet I walked there when I learnt that my parents had called our principle to tell me that Ara had a serious accident and since my phone was off due to the class, they informed the principle and asked for my early leave.

I turned on my phone and saw a lot of messages from my parents and my aunt and uncle's. I quickly called my mom as she told me to come to XXXXX hospital and cut the phone. I basically was sobbing so hard that I couldn't even talk properly. 'She is in the Operation Theatre. Go to left and then you will find a sign board where OT no. 4 is written. She is admitted over there.'

I didn't even thanked the receptionist as I ran towards where she told me Ara was. Ara was my life. I loved her more than anything. Since I had no friends back then after I changed school because of our financial problem.

Also since mom and dad both had work, I had to babysit Ara. That's why I have spend more time with her. She was also my only sibling. 'MOM!!' I screamed as I jogged towards my mom. She was basically crying nonstop like me. I saw aunt Mina as well. She was also crying. 'Y-Y/N! A-Ara....' She sobbed.

'W-what happened to her? W-why is s-she here?' I asked. 'Ara and your mom was coming back from Ara's school after their parents teacher meeting but Ara saw some balloons and ran towards it when she was hit by a t-truck. T-the doctor said since she was facing h-her back, one of her kidney m-maybe is damaged. He didn't said anything further yet.' Aunt said before holding my mom who left another sob.

She will be fine.....Right? Suddenly a nurse came out of the room and said, 'We need an immediately kidney transfer donor! The patient's another is kidney is also damaged! It was okay if her one kidney is damage but her another kidney is also damage, so we need one immediately! The patient's parents can give as well as siblings, but you have to do a test to see whose one matches the most for the patient's wellbeing.'

'I-I have to inform Y/F/N!(Y/N'S FATHER NAME)' My mom said before walking away to find my dad who was maybe arranging the money. 'Y/N-ah, you should also try to give yours one since you are young and your parents are already becoming old. It will effect their health later maybe.'

I also read in my class that siblings are more useful when it comes to give, blood or heart transplant or kidney etc. And I have no problem. I nodded before walking to the nurse who went to the other room. I knocked and walked inside. 'I-I came here to do a test for the kidney transfer for my sister Lee Ara.' I said.

The nurse took my blood samples as I waited there while holding my hand with the cotton. After a while the nurse came back with a concern face and said, 'Dear, the test doesn't match with your sister.' 'W-what? But I studied that siblings can give blood, liver transfer etc. things better than the parents themselves.' 

'This is true but yours one doesn't even match a single bit. Is she you cousin or your adopted sister?' I froze. Not even single percent? How the hell it can be possible? I wanted to be a doctor but since I couldn't get the scholarship, I couldn't study further as we were not that rich and didn't have money. So I know about biology more.

If it doesn't matches one percent, that means either the patient and the donor's relationship is not blood related aka either one of them are not his/her own sibling or one of them is adopted which is not true since I was there when Ara was born and last one is the test result maybe forged by someone or have some fault. YES! Maybe they did another one's with mine! That's why it didn't matched.

'Maybe you guys did some wrong?' 'No dear, we did it twice after seeing the result and the head of the test editor did this himself since Lee Ara's case is very critical.' 'P-please do it a-again! Let me go where the test is being happening! I know somethings too as I have did this things practically in my college!'

She tried to make me understand yet I was stubborn. She sighed before saying that I have to stand a few steps away from where the progress will be. I nodded and saw the whole progress. It was true indeed. Ara and mine one didn't matched a bit.

'Patient of OT-4 has got a donor. It is her father. Doctor Choi told us to assist him.' Another nurse came and told the nurse who was with me. The nurse gave me a sad look before walking away with her. I also walked to the OT. Mom, Aunty and uncle were there. 'Y/N! Where were you?! You dad is going to give one of his kidney! Thank god his one matched with Ara's one!' She said.

The operation went well as it is already 1 month and Ara has came back to home. Tomorrow she have to go to hospital since she has a regular check up. As she is a kid that's why she have to regular visit the hospital for check up at least 4 years maybe.

I decided to do a DNA test. I took the nurse's phone number that day for emergency when I suddenly thought that night, maybe I am adopted? I thought this for 1 month and now want to do a DNA test of mine. I personally met the nurse 3 days ago and told her about my situation. She agreed since she felt pitied on me as I myself don't know if I am adopted or something.

I am not their biological child it is confirm as dad has given his kidney to Ara. I walked to the nurse who was looking at some papers. My parents are inside of the doctor's room with Ara. 'Aunty....' 'Oh! Y/N! How are you?' 'I am fine. Can we do the test quickly cause my parents can come out at any moments.'

She nodded as we walked to a room far away from where my parents were. 'This is the lab where DNA tests are being held. It will take at least one day to hand over the test. Since you are doing this secretly, I myself will collect it today evening as I work here and will get early.'

I nodded before handling her my dad's and Ara's hair and my mom's blood. 'Mom has cut her hand this morning. I was about to clean it when I thought to bring it here. So I put some in this test tube.' 'That's wonderful! I have prepared the equipment with Doctor Cha.' I gave her my blood and she told me to go to where my parents are.

..........

I walked to the park where the nurse told me to come. We came back home in the afternoon and the nurse told me that the test's result has came and told me to come to the park which is the main local park of our district. I was nervous and scared.

'Here take these.' I took the results in my hand as I opened the file and looked at the results.

DNA TEST RESULT( LEE Y/N)

LEE ARA-----------------01%--------------NOT MATCHED

LEE Y/F/N --------------00% -------------NOT MATCHED 

LEE Y/M/N-------------02%--------------- NOT MATCHED

So I am................not their OWN child?

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[EDITED]