15

Marry Christmas!

AUTHOR'S POV

The nurse took Y/N to the testing room as the whole hallway was silent. Y/N parents were frozen, her brother was shocked. The members excluding Yoongi, Jin and Taehyung were shocked. PD nim was shocked.

'Doctor please proceed the donor transplant. We know that she is telling the truth. She is Jungkook's twin and can donate both.' 'Yes.' 'Yes, hyung is right.' Yoongi and Taehyung stood beside Jin and said. The others were shocked. How those 3 male knew it? Jungkook have a twin? The members were thinking that while Y/N's parents were devastated.

'I-If the girl is telling the truth....T-that means she is o-our...' 'She is our c-child.....Whom w-we lost years ago!' Jungkook's parents cried while loading everything that is happening. It was too much for them as well as for everyone.

Suddenly the nurse ran towards the doctor who was waiting for the nurse. 'D-doctor!' 'Yes? Did it matched?' 'Y-yes...It matched. It matched surprisingly 100%! That means she can be the donate. We also did the donation test. She matches with the patient. She is now taken to the operation room where Jeon Jungkook is from the back door.'

The doctor quickly went inside as the nurse followed him. 'So, she was telling the truth?! She is our Jungkook's t-twin?!' Namjoon said. 'Whoever she is please save our Jungkook god!' Hoseok said as he and Jimin came to the room a while ago after treating Jimin's injuries.

'M-mom.......Mom you said, our princess was no more.....T-then how can she be a-alive?!' Jung-hyun said as he held his mother's shoulder. 'I-I don't know.' The woman said before shaking her head. 'S-she is our Y/N....S-she is our child! Oh my god!' Jungkook's father said before crying.

.................

Y/N looked at her twin who was laying beside her in the OT. 'You will be given anesthesia so that you will feel sleepy since it will hurt you.' 'D-doctor...' 'Yes dear?' 'I.....H-he can f-feel my pain...C-can you make him to sleep until I wake up? I-if I wake up...T-then I can try to calm down my pain. P-please give him some pain killers if he say it hurts too m-much.'

The doctor felt sad for her as he said, 'Don't worry. Both of you will be fine.' 'P-please make him safe....' Y/N said as she drifted in to a deep sleep....

4 HOURS LATER

'The patient is out of danger but you can't meet him now. You have to wait for a day at least. I suggest you guys to go home and change your clothes. Also I have to talk with the family members in private. So meet me in the night at my cabin. The patient's sister's information will  be informed when you meet me personally.' The doctor walked away as everyone sighed in relive.

Nobody wanted to go home but PD nim made everyone go to their house and fresh up. 

JEON JUNGKOOK'S SURGERY WAS SUCCESSFUL. THE GIRL WHOM THE FANS THOUGHT AS HIS GIRLFRIEND TURNED OUT TO BE HIS TWIN SISTER. HERE ARE THE VIDEO CLIPS OF THE SCENE WHICH HAPPENED IN THE HOSPITAL AND THE REPORT OF THE TEST SAID SHE MATCHED WITH THE ARTIST 100% CURRENTLY THE ARTIST IS SAFE AND OUR MEN ARE TRYING TO COLLECT THE REPORT OF THE TEST. THE COMPANY DIDN'T SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT. STAY WITH US FOR FURTHER NEWS.

Everyone was shocked. Jungkook has a twin? This was in the headline of every social media. Jungkook's parents came to the hospital with his brother as the members also came after them. They all had fresh clothes. Nobody had blood on their hands or shirts as Jungkook's parents, his brother and Jin with PD nim went to the doctor's cabin.

'Oh, come in Mr. Jeon. Please sit down. So I wanted to discuss about the patient and the donor.' 'W-what happened to them? They both are okay right?' Jungkook's father asked. 'Yes, they are okay but the thing is as the donor said that she is level 2 twin so we have to make her unconscious for at least 2 days.' 'Why?!' Jin asked.

'There are 4 types of twins. 1st is normal one. Second one can feel each others pain and can also feel the other one's mental pain. 1 pair among 50 thousand pairs which means there is only one pair in every century since twins aren't born in every house. Level 3 twins can sometimes move their hands how their twins do. Level 4 ones can talk at the same time with same sentences. That's why if the patient is in pain then she can feel too or if she is in pain then the patient can feel too.'

Everyone was shocked cause nobody expected the twins to be this unique. Jin sighed. 'So what should we now? Until Jungkook is senseless, Y/N will be senseless too?!' 'Yes, Mr. Jeon. She will be feed through the syringes.'

.....................

3 DAYS LATER

'WHAT!? JUNGKOOK WOKE UP?!' Yoongi asked to the ward boy as the boy nodded his head before the members started to walk towards the maknae's room quickly until the nurse came out from Jungkook's room and said, 'Only 3 people at a time please.'

The members decided it would be better if they let Jungkook's mother, father and Jin. But since Jin wanted to visit Jungkook with Yoongi, so he decided to go later. Jungkook's parents and PD nim entered the room and saw Jungkook looking around the room.

'J-Jungkook...' Jungkook's mom cried as she walked towards her son. Jungkook's eyes watered as well as he looked at his parents. He thought that he would die that day but he was saved and he was grateful for that.

'O-omma....a-appa....' Jungkook's father held his hand and brushed his hairs in a affection manner. After talking for sometime Jungkook asked, 'H-how am I alive?' 'Y-Y/N saved you... You were badly injured and needed a kidney and a lot of blood. Her one matched w-with you 100%' 'H-huh?! How can hers one matc-' 'DOCTOR, THE DONOR OF THE PATIENT JEON IS MISSING OUT OF SUDDEN!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

I nearly lost hope to continue this series and other series too since I didn't get too much attention.......But when I got comment form an army to continue this series, I felt encouraged again. Please vote, comment and follow so that I can make more stories for u guys.......... Hope u guys will like this part._.

Also pray for our lil meow meow so that he can recover soon......