12

Y/N'S POV

'Did you called us PD nim?' Jin oppa said. 'Oh, I only asked for Y/N and Jungkook. But you guys are welcome too.' I was nervous. Why would he call me? 'Y/N?' 'Y-yes?' 'Come here and take a look.' I walked towards PD nim and looked at the tab. 

1. BTS JEON JUNGKOOK AND HIS MAKE UP ARTIST TOO CLOSE.

2. HIS MAKE UP ARTIST ACTS TOO CLINGY TOWARDS JUNGKOOK.

3. IS JUNGKOOK DATING HIS MAKE UP ARTIST?

4. JUNGKOOK SECRETELY SEEING HIS MAKE UP ARTIST.

5. WHY HYBE HIRED A GIRL AROUND JUNGKOOK'S AGE AS EVERY STAFF OF HYBE ARE MUCH OLDER THAN THAT MAKE UP ARTIST.

I looked shocked. Those fans thought me as a lover for my own TWIN?! PD nim made the boys look at the news too. They were also shocked. 'I-I swear...... I don't like J-Jungkook oppa like that! I-I....however think him as my b-brother!' I said.

PD nim sighed, 'Whatever it is, we have to fire you. If you are send to another group, the public and media will think you as another type of girl. Also we have found old staffs so we want you to resign. Don't worry, since it was unexpected we will be giving you 2 months salary.'

'But I don't want salary! I want to stay here with my br-, I-I love this job! And also I didn't do anything! Jungkook oppa! P-please say something!' I cried. 'Can't she stay?' 'No Jungkook, it will only be trouble for you and the other boys.' 

I tried and begged but PD nim didn't listened and had a sad face. If I get fired, then I won't be able to see my brothers! M-my omma, my appa.... But if I continue this then my twin will be in trouble. At the end, I was kicked out of the company.

AUTHOR'S POV

'Hyung, she is innocent!' Jin said. 'I know but the way she was behaving the past few days, I noticed, the staffs noticed.' 'It's because she is Jungkook's sis-' Jin held Yoongi's mouth and said, 'I-I will come back right now. Please excuse us.'

'Hyung! We should've told that Y/N is Jungkook's twin!' Yoongi said with a pissed mind. 'I know but it will make the situation more hipper. Only we both know about it and had confirm it after we secretly took Y/N's phone and checked the DNA tests and the video. But didn't you saw how that Maknae and his hyung said that they didn't wanted another sibling? She was broke. We saw that. But at the end it is th- '

'It is their own problems, we shouldn't interfere! You have been saying this since we knew the truth hyung!' 'I think Jin hyung is right.' Both of the male flinched hardly as they looked behind. 'TAE?!' 'What? I also know it from the beginning. Since I have an alien mind like you guys say always, I was the very first one to notice it. You guys knew a little later.'

Both Yoongi and Jin were shocked. 'Don't worry, only we three know about it. Also I wanted to shout to that she is Jungkook's twin but didn't as I want Y/N to say it directly to Jungkook. I want Jungkook to find his own. And also some other reasons which I don't want to say now.'

'So what should we do now?' Yoongi asked. 'We have to stay in contacts with her so that we can inform her about Jungkook.' 'You are right Tae, I also noticed that they can feel each other's pain both physically and mentally. When Y/N was sad after knowing her brothers unintentionally don't need her, Jungkook also felt her pain.' Jin explained as Taehyung and Yoongi nodded their head.

'I didn't noticed that until today,' Taehyung said. 'What are you doing?' Jin asked. 'I am adding you, Taehyung, myself and Y/N in a group text on our secret account.' Yoongi said.

..................................

Y/N'S POV

I sat on my desk. The front wall had Jungkook oppa, Jung-hyun oppa, and our parents photos. I collected it. Where? I secretly took pictures of them, printed my brothers childhood photos. I also wrote diaries. It is my first diary where I wrote about my real family. I sometimes go to Ara's school. But I don't go to their house nor I meet my foster parents.

I just only look at my little sister from afar. I sighed as I opened my diary and started to write,

Today I was kicked out of the company. Why? Because the company thought that I hitting my own TWIN brother. I was being clingy towards him. I also know but what I can do? I found my real family, my real big brothers. Jungkook oppa was also uncomfortable with my clinginess but he also loved it. He said it to Jimin oppa. He said, 'I love how she is comfortable with me. I don't care about the coincidence. I don't like her in romantic way but more like a brother should love his sister.' That day I knew he didn't thought me as another type of girl. Today when I was fired from the company, he secretly called his manager and asked him if I could be saved or not. I heard it. When I walked out of the company, he messaged me saying I shouldn't feel sad. The other boys are good too. Yoongi oppa added me in to a new group chat where Tae oppa and Jin oppa are also added by him.

Today I wanted to tell them that I am their child, I am their own sister. But when they said they are happy with what they have and when Jungkook oppa said that he doesn't want another sibling, I felt so sad. I could hardly stay in control. Then Jungkook oppa had a chest pain and I believe that it was because of me. So I quickly walked away from there but I cried still. I convinced myself not to cry as my other half will feel it too. I just hope I can find happiness too..........

TO BE CONTINUED.......