53

Turn on the song for more vibe. (Song-seventeen left and right)

AUTHOR'S POV

Past
Random Day

It was a random day with only Y/N and Jung hyun. They just came back from their sibling date. Suddenly Jung hyun's phone rang. He answered the call with a confusion face. Y/N didn't bothered much as she started to look for some snakes. BTS members were in the HYBE since they have a lot of schedules.

'Y/N. Don't open the chips!'

'Why oppa?'

'We have to leave now.'

'Why? Did something happened?' She asked as she started to worry.

'No. Actually I was called by one of the directors of BTS members.'

'Huh?! Why? Is Jungkook oppa okay?!'

'Yes. They are all fine. But we need to go. They have a surprise for us. Basically you since I already know about it. Wait let me call Jiwoo noona.'

'What? Jiwoo onnie will also come? What in the world is happening?!'

'Nothing. Let's go.'

Jung hyun took Y/N's hand and walked towards his car. He opened the passenger seat for her and after she sat down, he sat on the driver's seat. He called Jiwoo aka Hoseok's big sister. They talked a bit and Jung hyun informed Y/N that Jiwoo is already going to the HYBE. So he also started the car.

Y/N being an impatient girl and on top that the Jeon Jungkook's twin, couldn't just sit down and wait. So she tried her best to pursue her older brother.

'I hate you!'

'Awww. I love you too baby sis. Also you will love it. If I tell you now about the news, then the guys will miss look of yours.'

'Yeah yeah whatever!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Where are you taking me oppa?'

'We are going to the canteen since we both are not that familiar with HYBE's maze building. If we go by ourselves then we will get stuck and won't even know where we are.'

'I know. Just like Soobin and Beomgyu.' Y/N said chuckling.

'Why? What happened to those kids?'

'Soobin-shi was doing a vlive while eating when the food was too spicy so he asked Beomgyu to bring him some water since Soobin was in a vlive. Beomgyu went to upper levels not knowing that he could've just bring the water from the end of the hallway. He also got lost and it made Soobin cry since he was enduring the spiciness.' Y/N said laughing a little.

'Wow. It's really a maze! Oh! Look there is Jimin and Hoseok!' Jung hyun said as they saw Hoseok talking with someone and Jimin sitting far away from them.

'Hello Jung hyun hyung. Hello Y/N-ie!' Jimin greeted.

'Hi Jimin.' Jung hyun greeted as well.

'Hello Jimin oppa. What is Hobi oppa doing?' Y/N asked curiously.

'Oh. Well, since Hobi hyung's new album Jack in the box came out, Zico hyung is just interviewing him. We came here to pick you guys up to the show room. But Zico hyung came out of nowhere and asked Hobi hyung for 5 minutes interview.' Jimin replied.