32

AUTHOR'S POV

'Morning.'
'Morning Namjoon hyung.' Jungkook said as he walked towards the pantry to look for some light things for the breakfast.

Jungkook walked to the dining room and sat down beside Jung-hyun who happened to be surprisingly woke up early.

'Wow! Is Jungkook and Jung-hyun woke up early?!' Hoseok said as he stirred the spoon and then drank his morning coffee.

'Don't know hyung, couldn't sleep at all....' Jungkook said as Hoseok sighed.

Yes, there was no problem with all of them if Y/N was being proposed or was told that one of the, likes or loves her but there were two. So it means both of them are having an unwanted war. It will effect all of them specially Jin, Yoongi and Y/N herself.
.
.
Everyone was there, Taehyung and Jungkook had to drag Y/N out of her room since she didn't wanted to come since she was very sleepy as she slept very late. But they thought that she didn't wanted to come for other reasons. Jin and Yoongi were in their respective apartment and didn't came back to the dorm yet. So Namjoon informed others what happened and also told that Pd nim has asked for Y/N.

'It's okay, I am good. I have thought a lot and I know what to do. Don't worry hyunie oppa!' Y/N said for the third time.

'Still.....' Jung-hyun exclaimed but didn't said anything further after seeing her cute glare.

'Well, me and Jung-hyun hyung will go with her and you guys can take rest here.' Jungkook suggested.

'No, we all are going!' Jimin and Taehyung said at the same time.
'Yes, we all are going, you guys can stay inside we will be in my studio okay?' Namjoon said.

Everyone agreed as they finished their breakfast and then some of them went to take a shower while the others like, Jungkook and Y/N were doing their packing since they still have to go to Busan. Jung-hyun had his suitcase already ready so he was sitting in the balcony and was reading a magazine.
.
.
.
.
'Is everyone here?' Hoseok asked.
'Let me count.' The leader said as he started to count.
'1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7! Yes everyone is here!' Namjoon said again as he sat on the passenger seat.

The driver started to drive the car as he drove to the company. Jungkook and Y/N sat together as Jungkook held her hand.

'Don't worry, Pd nim is very nice. He won't yell at you. And this time I am with you. If he say something then we will leave from there asap okay?'

'It's okay oppa, I know he won't yell and I have already thought what to say.' Y/N said as she weakly smiled.
.
.
Seokjin and Yoongi also heard that Pd nim has called Y/N after their confession was heard by Pd nim. They were worried about her. Pd nim has asked them to come too. So now they both had left their respective apartments and went to the company.
.
.
'Oh you came?' Pd nim asked.
'Annyong Pd nim.' Y/N said as she bowed.
'Hey, call me Si hyuk oppa since Jungkook call me hyung.'
'Okay.'
'Come sit here.'
'Okay.'

Y/N walked in front of him and sat down on the chair. Jungkook also walked in to the room when she stopped him.

'Oppa, I want to talk with Si hyuk oppa alone. Can you stay outside please?'

Jungkook and Pd nim Both were stunned but didn't said anything. Jungkook flushed her an encouraging smile and told her he will be outside as he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

'So, you called me oppa? Okay it's too odd can I just call you Pd nim?'

Bang si hyuk laughed a little but said okay.

'Well, you know that I know about the little confessions of both elder members of BTS. So just wanted to ask your opinion since you know that your answer will affect the whole team as well as us and ARMYs too if they somhiw got to know.'

'Uh........I know and that's why I told ggukie oppa to leave since I want you to say this to Jin oppa and Yoongi oppa.'

'What?'

'That they actually don't like or love me........'

'..........WhAt?!'

'Yes, after thinking for a thousand times last night I finally know why they thought like that....'

'Well, can you irradiate this a little more? I am confused.'

'I was the only one who was younger staff in the company. The boys also grew attached to me. Since most of the staffs were too old or were married, I was the only one who was different.

The boys.........They are also humans who have feelings and a lot of dreams which are still not completed because of the crazy rules! Many Kpop artists has boyfriend or girlfriend. The true fans were with them. Only some toxic people were messing with them. Would it hurt if the BTS members were allowed to date?

Jin oppa and Yoongi oppa are the oldest one so of course they have dig their needs and feelings deep inside their heart. They were trying to become a robot who can't do anything without informing the agency!

They became too comfortable with me. They thought me like a little sister but since they don't know the true meaning of how to be in love they thought the brotherhood into another thing.'

'How can you be so sure?'

'I am not 100% sure but I am not 100% unsure either. If you want to confirm then go and tell them to kiss my photo. I bet they will hesitate!'

Pd nim's mouth was hung open as he looked at the girl in front of him. She wasn't wrong though.

'Also if you tried to be a good manager for them then this wouldn't have happened in the first place! I am not blaming you fully but you should've tried to convince the company's other important persons too that the idols are doing their job, they are producing, making, singing and dancing! Heck they are even doing overtime works and also have over schedules. For What!? For their fans! For their passions! For you guys too! Then why can't you also do the same?

They are ruining their youth in order to make other things, they can't hang out with their friends especially girls! I saw in one video, it was in SBS where Gguke oppa was a little away from his best friend, heck he couldn't even come closer to great her cause it would creat misunderstandings!

The male idols can't talk with female idol! It just only makes the ships! Why!? Jisoo onnie recently did Snow-drop drama where she had to kiss the male lead and it made so bad comments! Like what did she do?! You companies don't do anything just watch the DRAMA! WHY CANT YOU DO SOMETHING FOR THE IDOLS!'

She stood up fiercely as she kicked the chair angrily and walked to the door. As soon as she hold the doorknob, she turned around.

'Sorry if you were offended, I am just a little angry. I am sorry again!' She bowed and opened the door leaving a stunned ex-manager of BTS....

TO BE CONTINUED.......