89

Author's pov

'Hah! It's finally over!' Y/N sighed.

'Yeah, I know right? We have worked so hard! Well mostly you since you came in the mid-term,' Loid said.

'But thanks for coming to my house and helping me with my studies,' Y/N smiled.

'It's okay. We are friends! Besides, why is he here?' Shizu whispered the last part while looking at Akiyo.

'I can still hear you. Do you know that?' Akiyo laughed weirdly.

'Well, it's natural since Akiyo is teaching her Japanese. Also, what's wrong with having another person while studying? If you forgot then let me remind you he has also helped you a lot right now with your studies.'

Shizu rolled her eyes at Loid and showed him her middle finger as she muttered, 'Fuck you.'

'Eww, not with you!' Loid pretended to vomit.

'Guys we should stop now. Do you want to eat anything?' Y/N asked.

'Yes, let's eat some street foods! I am craving that! And I don't want to look at these books anymore!' Loid groaned and threw his book away from there.

Y/N laughed at Loid. Akiyo who was watching all of this started to laugh too before standing up.

'I Will go now.'

'Why? Come with us.' Loid said.

'No, it's okay. Besides, I need to feed my pet. Also, help my sister. So you guys go ahead and enjoy.'

'I will see him off.' Y/N stood up also and walked behind Akiyo leaving Shizu and Loid behind.

Loid and Shizu started to pack their stuff as they also stood up and walked outside of her room. Y/N closed the door and looked at Loid.

'Since when you started to become so friendly with Akiyo?' Narrowing her eyes she asked.

'I was thinking the same!' Shizu said and crossed her arms before looking at Loid.

'I don't like him either. It's just he is helping you and it's rude to be rude to him when he is doing us a favor. I wouldn't give a fuck about him if we were in the college.' Loid brushed his hair with his hands.

'Fine. But don't engage with him more. Let's go guys,' Shizu said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'I want to eat fried chicken! My mom doesn't make me fried chicken!' Shizu said as she ordered chicken fry for herself.

'We will take the same,' Loid said to the grandpa.

On the other hand, Y/N looked at the distance quietly. Both Loid and Shizu knew that Y/N was behaving weirdly today. They thought she is dealing with many things at that moment so they tried to change her mood by going to her home, watching some fun videos and doing her studies, and now eating.

'It's been a day. Jung Hyun Oppa and Hyejin onnie must've opened their letters....But what about him? Hoshi Oppa isn't replying to my texts.....He isn't even calling me......His bodyguard is also ignoring my calls....I am sure Hoshi oppa has got the letters and parcel since he has sent me his photo with my shawl.' Y/N thought.