43

5 votes at least?

Before the episode starts, I want all of you guys to read this! From 19 May, my exams will start and will finish at the end of May.
BUT! My final exams will be held from 19 June to 25 July or something like that.
So I won't be uploading very much. However I am free after that for a few months.

Correction: Exam got cancelled and will held in August!

I am going to write as much as I can and then I will be uploading these episodes little by little for you guys. Please pray for my success. Also my mom just had her operation today. Please pray for her welfare as well. That's all:D

!START!

Y/N'S POV

'Wait what?!' I asked, 'Are you serious! Tell me more like what was her name and other things too!' I exclaimed with a tender smile as I thought of him being a lover boy and his girlfriend being pissed off because of his snore.

I already made my mind that I am going to make his girlfriend like me more just like onnie. Then we will be pranking both of my brothers! We will have girly dates and finally I will be having friends. It's been so long.

Even though Sana onnie and others from my previous work in HYBE are my friends yet I want to build a strong relation with the girlfriends of my brothers.

Hyejin onnie then smiled before saying, 'Her name was......uh I forgot. Her surname was Stark. Her father was the head of management department of editing in the previous BigHit.

So she would come there more often. She was very kind to others and it seemed to attract Jungkook more. But your older brother(Jung-hyun) didn't liked her that much and always said that she is faking it.

Others also liked her but only he didn't liked her. One day he had an argument with Jungkook because of Ms.Stark. So he went to the park. They were in the Busan back then.

They seemed to have an argument about Ms.Stark. At that time I happened to be there with my niece. He was crying and my niece was the one who ran to him.

I told her to play on the playground beside the park as I sat beside him. I asked him and told him that he could tell me what happened.

At first he hesitated but then he told me everything how Jungkook was crushing over Ms. Stark and because of her, they both fought against each other for the first time.

At that time your oops accidentally mentioned that about you-'

'What!' I was shocked as she sighed before nodding her head.

'Yes, I one of those very few persons who knew about your existence, I mean like he had another sibling. He didn't said anything specific about you though.

I didn't said anything either as I didn't wanted him to feel bad or uncomfortable. He thanked me and we parted our ways.

But who knew that fate will bring us together again?' She said before chuckling. I also chuckled with her as she continued.

'After 1 month, I came to Seoul. My sister was going to give birth that day. She was the same sister whose daughter was with me that day,my niece. But sadly her son couldn't make it in this world. My sister was devastated. She had a Miscarriage.

I was crying. Nanyeon who was my niece was crying too. I couldn't face my sister even though I wasn't at fault. I took Nanyeon with me and cried on the hospital waiting room.