83

For @CCPGurl whom I have promised to upload this chapter today:)
And those who have exams, good luck!

Y/N's pov

I looked at the unknown number. Hoshi oppa wouldn't have called me at this time. Because I just talked to him. He said that he has to record.

Then his bodyguard? But why would he call me? Maybe Uncle Nishimura? But I already have his and his wife's numbers.

I put down the JAPANESE LANGUAGE CENTRE (JLC) book and answered it.

Maybe it is someone from my class or teachers?

'Hello?' I asked in Japanese.

'..........'

I confusedly waited for the person to speak.

'Hello?'

No one said a word. I looked at the number. And that's when something got stuck in my mind.

The number......the number is FUCKING KOREAN NUMBER!!!

It should've started with +81! Not +82!!

This is it! I quickly tapped on the End button as my eyes widened and I was sweating so badly.

'I-It wasn't him....right?' I asked myself knowing I don't know.

The best thing is to block this number!

I quickly blocked the number and called Hoshi oppa.

'Oppa! Please receive the phone!' I started to bite my nails.

'Aish!'

I called his bodyguard who answered my phone after the second try.

'Hel-'

'Did you or Hoshi oppa call me from an unknown number?!' I asked.

'No wh-'

'Somebody just called me from an unknown number! It wasn't a problem but the problem is the number is from Korea! More specifically South Korea! Where is Hoshi oppa?'

'He is a bus-'

'Oh no! What should I do?! I have blocked the number! What should I do next?!' I asked impatiently.

'Well, I-'

'Oh! You just said that Hoshi oppa is busy! I am sorry! Please tell him to call me when he is free!' I again cut his words.

'LISTEN!' He shouted.

'Don't be nervous okay? And about Hoshi...He is here and is listening but he can't talk because there are people with him. He has an air pod and I have connected with him. So don't worry. And about that number....send me the number. I will check the register.'

I sighed. Thank you oppa. And I am sorry.'

'It's okay.'

After hanging up I looked at the number. I copied the number and sent it to our group chat.

This....I hope this number is just some spam or something else...Please!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.