68

(Listen to the music for great vibe!)

[Gᴏᴀʟ-10 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤!]

AUTHOR'S POV

'Hello omma? How are you guys?' Jungkook asked with a smile in his face which his mother of course couldn't see.

'We are okay. Your dad got flu so we aren't going to hospital for the meantime.' Jungkook's mother said.

'Oh, how is appa?' Jungkook asked.

'Good. So any reason of calling your omma out of nowhere? Cause my little prince doesn't calls me if it isn't necessary.'

'Hehe. Well...actually I called Jung hyun hyung but his phone was busy. So I thought to call you.'

'Yes, what happened? Is everything okay?'

'Yes. Actually I got message from bank that one of my card was swapped a few minutes ago. As far as I remember, I gave that card to Y/N.'

'Oh, Maybe your brother had used it.'

'Maybe. Okay I will hung up now. Take care of yourself and appa's too. Also how is Ara?'

'She is fine. We have sent an application for her transfer to one of Seoul's school.'

'That's great!'

'Yeah. Yes? I am coming wait! Jungkook I have to go. Your appa is calling me. Take your meals on time. Goodbye son.'

'Okay. Take care. Love you.'

'Love you too.'
.
.
.
Jungkook sighed as he put his phone down. He was about to put his phone in charge when suddenly his phone rang.

'Finally hyung called me! I thought he would talk until the sunrise.' Jungkook chuckled as he took the phone.

'Hello? Hyung, with whom you were talking to till now?' Jungkook chuckled.

'I thought that you won't pull your phone away unti-'

'Jungkook......why....w-why did you do it? Why....?'

Jungkook's smiled dropped when he heard his older brother's sobs. He panicked thinking something bad has happened.

'W-what happened hyung!?' He asked worriedly.

'You........when I TOLD YOU TO NOT BELIEVE THAT FUCKING GIRL!!!!! NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!' Jung hyjn chocked.

'H-hyung.....what are you saying? What did I do?!' Jungkook whimpered after hearing his brother's cold yet furious voice.

'Did you just confirmed your relation with that Anna?' Jung hyun asked.

'.........'

'I fucking knew it! Just because of you.........b-because of that girl.......my..my princess..' Jung hyun sobbed.

'W-what?'

'Just because of you she left! Y/N....she.....is not anymore with me......'

'What do you mean by she is not there?!'

'She.......she is not in the hospital bed JUNGKOOK!!! She......she....'

'She is not in state to leave!!'
[this was the preview which i gave in episode 61:)]

'Of course she can't! She wouldn't have done this if your selfish ego didn't came forward!'

This was it. Jungkook couldn't speak nor do anything since Jung hyun cut the call. Jungkook fell on his knees as his mind started to progress what happened right now.