18

AUTHOR'S POV

Police's car was ahead of Taehyung and Jimin's car. However Jin was talking with Namjoon on his phone and asking for more protection. On the other hand, Yoongi was looking outside to find the car. Suddenly Taehyung stopped the car since he was ahead of Jimin, Jimin also stopped the car. All of them came out of the car and saw the police's car was also stopped. They looked around but didn't saw any other car.

'Where is she?!' Jin asked. 

'We don't know sir, we lost the car. This is the dead end.'

'How......how can you lost the car?!' Yoongi asked angrily as he stomped.

'We kind of lost the track since there was a lot of car with that model. And since we tried to focus on the car number, we noticed it was fake. We tried to locate it on our track system but it came error. Don't worry. We will find them. We will watch the CCTV footage of the roads that they had across. Don't stay outside for too long. We don't know who they are. They can harm you guys too.'

The police man walked towards his car and drove away with his members. Jin sighed as he looked at his watched. They followed the car for more than twenty minutes.......

'Hyung, I think we should get back to hospital or to our house. The police man was right. It can harm ourselves too. We can't find her if we stay here. So let's go back and talk with the others and find out a solution.' Jimin said.

Yoongi nodded even though he wanted to find Y/N right then but he knew he can't risk his members too. They went to the hospital as they saw Jungkook drinking water and eating some soup since he can't take hard foods right now.

Jungkook looked at them and then looked away from them. 'How are you feeling?' Jin asked only to be ignored by the maknae. They frowned as Namjoon said, 'He is angry. He wanted to know why everyone is hiding something BIG from him which is related to Y/N. His mom and dad are still in the police station. So, I told him that only you or Yoongi hyung can answer him also it is his right to know from you guys or from his parents. So I think you should tell him hyung.'

'Jungkook, we will tell you. First finish the soup.' Jungkook sulked but finished his soup gradually. Hoseok and Jimin went to the police station while Namjoon and Taehyung went out to give them privacy as Yoongi said too much people can make it worse from mentally.

'Now tell me.' Jungkook said. Both the eldest could notice the coldness in his voice but shrugged it off. Jin then started to speak.

'Remember one time you got injured and Y/N also was injured?'

'Hmm? What about that? It was just a coincidence though.'

'Well, this coincidence happened for multiple times right?' Yoongi asked Jungkook.

'Yeah, so?'

'Well, the coincidence were too obvious so Y/N did some research and found something incredible. Yoongi and I had some suspects but we eventually got to know about that too. But Taehyung was the first one who knew about this...'

'Hyung.... can you stop talking like this! I WANT AN ANSWER! Not....Not this!'

Both eldest flinched a little because of Jungkook's sudden outburst. But they knew he didn't do it intentionally. He was confused.

'I-I am sorry-'

'It's okay Jungkook. We should just say the main thing......Well,' Yoongi cleared his throat a little before he continued, 'Uhh.....Y/N......She is actually your.............TWIN'

..........................................

..........................................

Y/N opened her eyes as she hissed in pain both on her neck and backside. She looked around to see a familiar room. She was confused for a minute. After she recalled what happened to her she panicked. 'Is he okay?!' She thought as she tried to stand up.

It was dark, pitch dark. Yet she could see a few things because of the moonlight. Her breath hitched when she finally understood where she was. Her back was paining a lot. She saw a lot of medicines on the desk, probably for her. She limped towards the door as it flung open before she could open it. She flinched and gasped after seeing who it was. 

'Oh, you are awake dear? You shouldn't walk around. You just had a surgery. I wish I was there before they could forcefully take one of you kidney to that pathetic bastard. Everything will be fine now cause you are with us now.'

The man greeted his teeth as he walked towards her. She walked back trying to stay calm even though she knew she was panicking.

'N-no, stay away! W-why I am here?! P-please take me to my family! To my brothers!'

'What are you taking dear. Look we are your family! I guess they manipulated you! Y/N dear-'

'NO! Y-YOU ARE NOT MY FAMILY! YOU......Y-YOU ARE NOT MY DAD!' She yelled as the man quickly grabbed the injection and inserted on her neck.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[I just wanted to know which member do you want Y/N to be with? Jin, Yoongi or no one? Comment bellow. You votes will be a huge impact for the upcoming episodes.]

1.JIN

2.YOONGI

3.NO ONE