9

[THE NURSE WHO HELPED Y/N TO DO THE DNA TEST OF HER WITH HER PARENTS, IS THE SAME PERSON WHOM Y/N CALLS AUNT/AUNTYA. HER OTHER AUNT MINA IN NOT HERE ANYMORE. SO DON'T MISUNDERSTAND PLEASE!]

Y/N'S POV

I gave aunt the hair and saliva of Jungkook which I took when he was sleeping on the couch and none of the guys were looking at him. I have to go to Seoul right now since I took a half day off cause the boys are too busy now. It has been already 2 days since I took the video.

I cried the whole night when aunt told me that she is going to do the test since it is confirm that he is my twin. The company will give me a day off after 2 days and I will got to Busan again. But I was also curious to know if I and he were actually twins or not.

I bid my goodbye and took the train for Busan to Seoul. It was already afternoon. I straightly went to the company. Aunt will inform me about the report and will email me the test in the evening.

'Hey, you didn't came in the morning?' Yoongi oppa asked. 'I-I went to my hometown for some work, oppa.' 'Where is your hometown?' 'It's in Busan Jimin oppa.' 'Great! Jungkook and I am also from Busan!'

That's when it hit me, Jungkook was born in 1st September and I was in 2nd. That means if I am his twin, my birthday will be in 1st September as well! And it is already the middle of August. 'Hello?' I jumped and saw Jungkook waving at me. 'You have extra work today right?' I nodded. 'yes, you guys have to do RUN BTS. So I have extra work as well.'

This time the RUN BTS is going to be in the common room. The staffs were doing the arrangements. The boys have a photoshoot and then they will be doing RUN BTS. This time I don't have to run but to only focus the camera on Jimin oppa.

.......................

DING

I look at the notification bar and saw my aunt has send me an email. My heart started to beat fast as I also started to sweat. 'I-I have to use the washroom, please excuse me.' I said before walking away from the room where the boys were doing photoshoot.

Standing beside the pillar of the corridor I opened my aunt's email as I looked at the report.

DNA TEST RESULT(LEE Y/N)

JEON JUNGKOOK-----------------100%---------------MATCHED!

I fell on the floor. I called aunt. 'Au-' 'Y/N I know you don't believe but I have done it for 3 times and also saw the test happening in front of my eyes! He IS YOUR OWN TWIN BROTHER Y/N! Only twins of every level has 100% matched test. Otherwise blood related and not twin sibling's only 97% matches in every case. The parents are optional. When I did your and Ara's one, I only hoped the percent to pass 80% as 80% is the minimum. But yours one didn't even went 10%.'

I sobbed hard. After 4 years, I found my real family. The woman whom Jungkook addressed as his omma, is MY omma too?! Jung-hyun oppa is my big b-brother? I-I have two brothers?! 'Y/N, I know you said that you don't want to ask your parents why they didn't inform you about not you being their own but I think you should ask them now-' 

'No aunt, I myself will find out.' I said before hanging out. 'Y/N right?' I flinched and saw Jung-hyun oppa? I cried as he panicked, 'Hey?! What happened? Did I scared you?' I shook my head. 'I-I am fine o-oppa.' Oppa, my dear oppa. I am your blood related sibling. How I wish to say that to you. But I want to inform Jungkook first.

'Jungkook asked you to give him the final touch as he is going to the RUN BTS set up. I came here to pick up. After he is done I will pick him up since mom told me that we are going to have dinner together. Only me, him and our parents.' He smiled.

I nodded as we walked to the make up room. 'Oppa?' 'Hmm?' 'Are you a happy family?' 'Of course! We are, my parents always says, me and Jungkook is what she needs.' I stopped. Could it be, omma didn't wanted a baby girl? So s-she gave me to my foster parents?

'Hey, are you okay?' 'Y-yes.' Don't consume anything. First let's find out how I am not with my family. Then I will tell them. Maybe they looked for me but couldn't find.

.............

...............

'So you are saying he was born in Mandeok-dong, Busan?' 'Yes. I also was born here.' I was in Busan. It's already the day when I am having my day off. I came Busan yesterday night. I told mom that I have to collect some documents. It is 7 o'clock in the morning. I am going back Seoul in the night train.

We are now in Mandeok-dong and is standing in front of the hospital where Jungkook was born. I searched it on google and found out yet I asked Sana and Areum onnie too. Jin oppa also said to me when I asked.

'Can I meet Dr. Shim?' Aunt said. 'Do you have an appointment?' 'Just tell him Ms. Lee is here.' I said as the nurse said, 'Oh! The doctor mentioned me, please come this way mam.' Apparently, I found out that one of my nerdy classmate's father is working here for 30 years. So I asked him if his dad could help us to find some old record. He was kind enough to let us do that.

'Can I come in sir?' 'Oh, please come in. The nurse told me that you came. You are Ms. Lee right?' 'Yes, but please call me Y/N.' I said since I am feeling uncomfortable with the Lee surname. 'Okay. And you are Ms. Kang?' My aunt nodded.

We sat down when the doctor told us to sit and I said, 'I want to look at the birth reports of 1st September 1997..........'

TO BE CONTINUED.......