Dragan (Bread. Plain old bread)

I'll tell you a story about how bestfriends works. *looks at you suspeciously and strokes my beard if I ever have one* I'm sorry, son but this old dude is too lazy as shit to tell all the details.

Once in the land of hungriness and joy, world also known as the table, lives a jar of nutella and a peanut. "Can we be friends?"Asks the retarded peanut.

"No." Answers the handsome breadspread. "But-" Peanut frowns, jumping near him. "Why?"

"You're a girl. You're weak. You're short and I taste better than you." Yes, my child. You are right. That must've sounded wrong, blame me.

"You're not a chocolate to be my friend. Freak!" Peanut frowns and jumps away doing some nut business, god knows what. "He's a complete jerk!" She says. "She's a weirdo." Then this kid named Lhea - or who ever wants to take his place - mixed the peanut and nutella together to mix on bread. "Dammit!" Drake- I mean, Nutella cried as she was poured into him. But somehow, they get to know each other and became bestfriends. Yes again, child, it was fast, you're irritating me.

They now learned the value of true friendship yada yada and soon enough, they'll finish this friendship thing beyond digestion. Done. *rubs beard* If you want another story then just ask me, child. Oh, and this boy named Drake says Hi, love you pal! to his bestfriend, Maegan. Ah, friendship...

Error #404: Digestion not functioning