LuDan (Dreams)

I don't really know if this is the ship name.

I stared at the blonde girl in front of me.

I had finally asked the girl who I had a crush ever since High School had started out, and coincidentally (I didn't stalk her, I promise.) we ended up in the same college. "So...."

I don't know if you could tell, but it was awkward between us. I could feel the sweat in my forehead, which was unusual, because we were at Starbucks and it was aircondioned. "Why do you like me?" She asked out of the blue.

"Huh-- I mean, you're sweet-"

"Like candy?"

"Sweeter." I smiled, she gave a small laugh, which was extremely adorable. "You're also very nice, like if you had a chance to give sacrifice yourself for world peace, you'd sacrifice yourself." She gave me a grin in response.

"That's so kind... I've actually never heard that before. What else? Tell me. I like to be flattered." I chuckled at her reply, but did what she told. (No perverts, please.)

"I like your brain, you have some ability to look so pretty and to be so popular yet you're so smart. Tell me, are you a Mary Sue? Well, except for the annoying part." I laugh at my silly joke.

"Well, no. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be a Mary Sue in a book, more like the best friend of the main character? Well, anything else?" She asks.

"I also really like your eyes-"

"Eye fetish?" She joked, well, at least I thought she did.

"No! No! As I was saying.... I like your eyes. They're so... blue? I love the colour blue-- sorry, getting off topic here." I gave her an apologetic smile, but just stopped talking for a while.

"Most guys like me because of my bum or breasts, it's a bit embarrassing and ridiculous. Sometimes I wished that I was actually flat-chested and had a small butt, but... but? Bleh. Sorry, I got tongue-tied." She giggled. 

"Go on, continue."

"But when you think about it, girls would kill, and I literally mean kill to have this." She motioned to her breast and her butt. Which I didn't look at. Lucy's name was called, but instead of telling her name was Lucy, she said Uranus.

"Vanilla frappe for Uranus!" Obviously, it sounded very wrong, but very funny. The barista realised what she said and covered her mouth. Lucy walked to her and grabbed her drink, the barista gave her a glare. I laughed and she gestured for me to come out with her.

I stood up from the chair and walked out, "Thanks, Danny. I had a really great time, even if I only found out why you like me. Meet me in class tomorrow." She gave me a small peck on the lips, even if it lasted for only a milisecond, it felt like the best thing in my life.

                                                    i n          d r e a m l a n d

Everything was exactly the same with what happened on the date, except that instead of that little peck, we were kissing for who knows long?

God, if my dreams were like that, I'd never wake up.

Atleast I'd see her tomorrow.

~~~~

It's so bad, I'm sorry, I had no idea what to do, and I don't even know how they look like. :/ 

and this is so short, I'm sorry. :/