DraGan (BrOTP)

[watch the video afterwards cos i based it there and it would even make you cry harder c:]

M A E G A N

I was strolling down the park then I saw my bestfriend, Carlisle, sitting on one of the swings. I chuckled and planned something 'sneaky and evil' as I'd like to call it. I tiptoed closer to him and he didn't hear my footsteps, thankfully or else. I pushed his back making him land on his face on the hard ground filled with sand.

"W-woah! Shit!" He swore and poof, landed on his flawless face

I laughed playfully then lent out my hand to help him back on his feet. I know that looked like I was being bitch to him, but then again, we were like that to each other, and we liked it being that way. I guess it was our special way of saying 'hi'.

"Psh, yeah, hi to you too." He held his head and rubbed to soothe the pain. I still remember I did this once when we were kids, yeah we were childhood bestfriends back then until now. This kind of relationship is pretty rare as I have heard. Childhood friends don't usually stick together until they grow up 'cause they'll grow tired of each other and go on with different people. I'm proud to say that I'm lucky that I still have him as a bestfriend.

When we were still around ten years old, he promised that he will always be there for me no matter what. Heck, we even made a pinky promise. Oh, good times, good times.

We used to play in the park and I pretended that sand was soup and tried to feed him with it but he'll always say "Are you crazy? That's not chocolate!" I'll get mad afterwards, gosh was I spoiled back then. He eventually ate it then spit it out. I bursted out laughing. Aw he loves me that much to eat sand.

Back to reality, he stared back at me while I was smiling waiting for him to take my hand. I wonder what he's thinking.

He took my hand, then smirked. Fuck, this dude is up to something. He pulled me with his hand around my neck and his other hand rubbing his fist against my head. "Gahh! Stop, stop!" I struggled to break free, and obviously failed. I let him have his fun. I guess it was a good enough punishment.

- - -

Next day, we were in class and we sat together at the back. I was having trouble understanding this Math problem and I was already getting frustrated.

Math why do you even hate me so much if I don't solve your problems?! I''m not some psychiatrist, you know. Solve your own problems!

I can feel a pair of eyes staring at me and I looked at Chocolate - as I'd like to call him - was daydreaming. He'll never change. I sighed and pinched his cheek. "Hey! Stop daydreaming!" I told him.

Ms. Winston suddenly appeared infront of us with his stick tapping on her palm, frowing.

Oh dear God. Punishment it is.

She made us stand at the back with three books on each hand, arms extended. It wasn't even a minute and my arms are tired. Well it is a punisment so I guess I have to bare with it. I hate myself for being such a goody-two shoes.

I tried listening still, until a figure covered the view taking the extra weight I was once carrying. Carlisle. Wow, he changed a lot relating to the personality he had before. He used to be a "badboy" just like the in fiction books I read.

I looked at him returning to the state we were suppose to be doing together. "Hey, dude, you didn't have to do that you know. I'd rather suffer with you than watching you alone like that." I know he was sweet and all, but doesn't he even care what I have to say?