MaeRon (Happy Birthday!)

It was 6:00 in the morning, and everything was normal. Well, not for Aaron. Because today was Maegan's - his girlfriend's - birthday.

"Are you ready?" Aaron asked as he glanced at his watch. "You guys know what to do, right?"

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go already!" Hanna demanded, while holding a piece of paper with words scribbled on it.

"Peanut says she'll be here in 5." Carlisle announced while locking his phone.

"Still got time. Carlisle, you go get the guitar and play You and I. Now, the nine of you scram to your places!" Aaron commanded like a soldier.

"Yes, sir!" Lhea, Marie, Hanna, Elliott, Kera, Kim, Anne, and Kathy saluted before running off to their assigned places, waiting for Maegan to enter the school gates.

"Mae-Mae!" Lhea waved when she saw Maegan.

Maegan smiled, but she could sense something wasn't normal.

"Happy birthday!" she hugged her, and she hugged back.

"Thank you, Lala!" she smiled.

"Anyways... just follow the arrow." She smiled and gave her a piece of paper that said, "Good morning, Maegan." with a heart beside it.

Maegan smiled at the paper. The arrow pointed forward, so she had to go forward. Maegan walked, then saw Marie.

"Happy birthday, Megs!" she greeted and as expected, a paper was given to her.

"Happy birthday, baby." it says. She thanked Marie and walked again.

She then bumped into Hanna, with a paper that says. "Just walk forward :)". And Elliott with a paper that says "Just a little more.", Kera with "You make me smile.", Kim with "I don't know why I'm crazy for you.", Kathy with "But I don't regret it.", and finally, Anne with "Baby, you're special and I love you!"

Maegan entered the classroom, and was greeted with a popper and a shout.

"Happy birthday Maegan!" and the rest of her classmates sang. Maegan tried to find Aaron, but she couldn't. She frowned slightly, wondering where he was.

But, after the class- and even their teachers- sang, she heard a guitar playing. She looked at the blackboard to see Carlisle sitting there and playing a guitar.

"Hi

Girl you just caught my eye"

Aaron then walked beside Carlisle, holding a bouquet of flowers and smiling at his girlfriend.

"Thought I should give it try
And get your name & your number
Go grab some lunch & eat some cucumbers
Why did I say that?
I don't know why.
But you're smilin' & it's something' I like
On your face, yeah it suits you
Girl we connect like we have bluetooth"

he sang while handing Maegan the flowers. Maegan blushed at this small gesture and smiled at him.

"I don't know why
I'm drawn to you
Could you be the other one so we'd equal two?
And this is all based on a lucky chance
That you would rather add than subtract"

"Ayieeeeeeee...." her classmates teased while Carlisle smirked at the couple.

"You & I
Could be like Sonny & Cher
Honey & Bears
And You & I
Could be like Aladdin & Jasmine
Lets make it happen

La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la "

"Quick, quick, quick. The banner!" Lhea ordered as Elliott and Anne held it up.

It was Aaron and Maegan's picture, with the words "Happy birthday, Maegan. You are my life, my heart, my soul, my everything. <3" which made the girls squeal.

"Hey
How've you been?
I know that it's been awhile.
Are you tired cause you've been on my mind
Runnin' thousand & thousands of miles
Sorry, I know that line's outta style
But you
You look so beautiful on this starry night
Loving the way the moonlight catches your eyes & your smile
I'm captivated
Your beauty is timeless never outdated"

"C'mon, sing with Aaron!" Elliott shouted.

"I don't know why
I'm drawn to you
Could you be the other one so we'd equal two?
And this is all based on a lucky chance
That you would rather add then subtract

You & I
Could be like Sonny & Cher
Honey & Bears
And You & I
Could be like Aladdin & Jasmine
Lets make it happen"

Aaron smiled and held her hand while singing.

"Babe
It's been 6 months since that special day
When I asked you on our first date
I guess it's safe to say that"

"You & I 
Are better than Sonny & Cher
Honey & Bears
And You & I
Are better than Aladdin & Jasmine
We've made it happen
Singing

La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la "

Maegan stared at his boyfriend, and smiled widely. She wanted to hug him, and so she did. She hugged him tightly.

"Let me say
You look beautiful on our wedding day"

"What?" Maegan laughed.

"Scratch that. You look beautiful every single day." Aaron smiled.

"Oh, shush." She smiled and playfully pushed him.

"Happy birthday, babe." He handed her a stuffed toy with the word "Maeron" written at the center of the Oreo-stuffed toy.

"Awww..." she smiled and kissed her sweetest boyfriend on the cheek, which made him grin and blush.

"Love you."

"I love you too."

Radmins Love-teamsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara