Jemmiott (Photo Booth)

"Oh, look!" Kera pointed out, and Elliott looked at what she was pointing at. They were at the mall, and nearby was a photo booth.

"Photo booth?" he asked.

"Photo booth," she said, and he rolled his eyes.

"Stop, it's over," he said as Kera laughed. She loved doing that, especially since it annoyed Elliott. 

"But Augustus and Hazel are soooo cute!" Kera said.

"... but Augustus dies," Elliott pointed out, and Kera hit his arm.

"Don't be a killjoy, you get my point." She said, and he laughed, and pulled her into the photo booth. 

Usually couples would have cute pictures where they'd kiss each other's cheek, hug each other, do a heart with their hands, and such. But Elliott and Kera were different. 

"It's my time to shine!" Elliott said, and hogged the camera making a fabulous pose.

"Elliott!" Kera said, pushing him away from the camera. He laughed, and grabbed a piece of Kera's hair. He made a duck face and put the hair on top of his lips, making it a mustache. 

Later on they looked back at the photos, and they couldn't stop laughing at the results. People around the mall kept looking at them, but they didn't notice since the only thing they were thinking of was how ridiculous they looked.

"You're so weird," Kera said, and Elliott wrapped an arm around her.

"But you love it," he said, kissing her cheek. 

~*~

wehey, Kera is finally included! :D <3 <3

You can tell who this is, right?