MaeRon (Oreos)

"Maegan!" Aaron called out to a cute, petite girl, who was watching TV in the living room.

She turned around to find a tall and handsome boy with brown hair.

"Aaron!" She quickly jumped of the couch, run towards him and wrapped her arms round his neck.

Aaron blushed and awkwardly patted her back. "Uh... Maegan?"

Her eyes rounded and quickly pulled away in shame.

"Oops. I'm sorry, I- uh... I just miss my bestfriend!" she cried, nudging his arm.

Aaron chuckled and pinched her nose. "I miss you too, Megs." She blushed and chuckled.

"So, uh... where are your parents?" he asked, glancing around the room.

"Oh, uh- they're not here."

"Oh..."

Maegan sat on the white couch and Aaron sat beside her. "Guess what? I brought you something."

"Hm?"

Aaron pulled out a pack from his backpack and opened the box. He looked at Maegan, whose eyes where twinkling at the sight.

"Oreoooooos!" she shouted and Aaron covered his ears while laughing. "Yay! Thank you, buddy!" she ruffled his soft hair in joy.

"You mean Oreo buddy?" he smirked and raised his hand for a high-five and Maegan responded.

"Good thing that I've already prepared the milks to drink with them!" Aaron grabbed one cookie and split them in two and gave the half to her. He licked the part with milk on it and Maegan licked hers. [JN: No dirty minds, please -_-]

Maegan was about to eat it when Aaron suddenly clasped the cookie to the other half. Maegan gasped as her eyes turned wide.

"AARON!"

He stared at her, confusedly.

"Yes?"

Her jaw dropped. "Why'd you do that?! Now our salivas are mixed!"

Aaron just shrugged and dipped it in the glass of milk.

"So? We're buddies, right?" He broke the cookie in half and put it in his mouth.

"Eh! It's still gross, you know!" she cried, with her blushing cheeks and her eyes in disgust. Aaron chuckled.

"Oh, shuddup!" he quickly shoved the other half inside her mouth to shut her up.

Maegan's eyes widened and her cheeks reddened. "Whaaaa?!"

Aaron started laughing loudly and began choking, pounding his chest.

Maegan panicked. "Aaron?! Are you okay?!" she quickly grabbed the glass of milk and vigorously poured it into his mouth, in terror.

The milk was spilling from his mouth, soaking his clothes wet. Aaron coughed and grasped Maegan's arm, signaling for her to stop.

"Oops! I'm sorry!"

He started coughing and patted her shoulder.

"It's okay."

Maegan stayed silent before continuing. "I'll just... grab you a glass of water, instead." She walked away, full of regret and shame.

Aaron just looked at her and back at his clothes. He pulled his wet T-shirt off, stripping it. He then wiped his chest with it. "Here you g-"

Maegan stiffened, as she saw him, half naked. She felt warmth on her cheeks, looking at his chest. She looked away in awkwardness. "I'm- I'm sorry." There was a long silence as she felt him walking nearer to her position. 

'Don't look at him, don't look at him...'

"Hey..." Maegan flinched and her brown eyes met his. She bit her rosy lip as she noticed the distance between them.

"You know what?"

She gulped, looking at his charming face.

"I like you, buddy."

~~~

JN: Hey Radmins! yay! diz finish!! Next will be PaLes, I guess.