PhilAnne (I'm Just Kidding!)

"You know what? I'm going to tell you about my sex life." The stranger beside Anne suddenly spoke.

Anne widened her eyes and raised her brown eyebrows. "Tell me...about what?" She croaked out, not knowing if she just heard wrong, or if this guy was serious.

She examined the stranger; he was probably a little older, sixteen, seventeen at the most, and he had a sex life already? Geez, teenagers nowadays. Anne mentally facepalmed and shook her head in disgrace.

"My sex life, well, more like my sex stories?" The stranger answered, making it sound more like a question with his eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

The immediate thought that Anne got was him describing the day he lost his virginity, to how he got addicted to it, and to how he stopped because he found the one. Or maybe he would just literally describe each scene carefully from the moment they undress to the second they sealed the deal.

Either way, Anne was classified as too innocent for that type of talk, and she sure didn't want to contaminate her thoughts with a stranger's multiple sex experiences.

"Um," Anne started out awkwardly, scratching the back of her head, finding a nice way to decline this stranger's completely absurd offer.

"It started on a weekend in May," The stranger cleared his throat, seeming as if he was actually ready to explain, in full detail, his sex life. Anne freaked, she didn't want to listen to someone's...fooling around! "We checked into this grand hotel, walked into the room,"

Oh shit, this guy was serious, Anne thought, her heart beating fast.

"she ripped off her shirt, exposing her bra to me, it was white, I remember," The stranger mumbled.

Fuck, was he being detailed about this.

"I pushed her onto the bed," Anne squeezed her hands shut so tightly, her knuckles went white. The stranger must've noticed her funny reaction, like no one has ever reacted this way to his different kind of stories before.

"I'm just kidding!" He chuckled, his eyes shut tightly over how much he was laughing. He barely made any noise. "You took it seriously! Do you actually think I'd remember everyone I fucked?"

Anne blushed a deep shade of red, trying to cover it with her grey hoodie and big headsets. "Well, how would I know?! You seemed pretty serious..." She muttered, staring at the ground in shame, trying to ignore all the stares the stranger was attracting towards them. Damn his laughter was ridiculous.

He wiped a fake, non-existent tear away from his left eye before turning to Anne. "I like you, what's your name? I'm Philipp," He introduced, making Anne blush more at the I like you.

Did he really mean it?

"Anne," She breathed out, drawing circles on her tights with her index finger.

"Anne," Philipp repeated. "I'll forever remember that name, especially since it belongs to you," He smiled a genuine smile, before getting up and hopping onto the bus that just arrived.

He waved through the bus' window, and Anne had the urge to run into that bus and sit right next to him. Unfortunately, the bus had already drove off, leaving Anne behind, feeling empty and alone.

When was she going to meet Philipp again?

•••

hehe. creds to the story 'the fuck list'.