PhilAnne (My Supernatural Love)

((HELLO PEOPLE OF EARTH! I AM MARIEFICENT! *cue evil laugh* *coughs* If you can find italic letters that means, I made them up XD, buh-bye))

Philipp looked at the beauty of the stars in the observatory, he is taken a back by the galaxies of many kind. Future is already in and he cannot even imagine, how the life was before. His dad is an astronomer, and he planned to be one as well. He looked at the new technologies that is displayed in the observatory, fragile yet useful.

He sat on a chair and spun himself, he was really liking what he was doing, exploring the observatory of his dad. "Philipp! Dinner!" His mom entered the observatory and smiled calling out for him, he turned around to look at his mom and followed her down to the dinner table.

"Oh, Dear. I see you are really interested in your dad's work, maybe someday you could take over his work and find their location" Philipp's mom told him and placed the food on the dinner table. "Yes, mum. Its so weird that some of the astronomers hasn't find any supernatural beings and they just gave up! Then they moved to making a black hole detection, and galaxy transportation." Philipp said to his mom, as his mom patted his head.

"Dear, You're such a great boy, I hope you understand your dad's friends. Maybe they've been searching for their whole life but they found nothing. Who knows maybe they aren't real"Philipp's mom sat on the chair across him. "Mum, remember what I told you a few years back? I told you I saw a green little guy in the backyard? Mum, That was true! It was a tru supernatural being! it looks like it was in its younger form, yet It disappeared through thin air." Philipp was so anxious that maybe its just his imagination. 

"Don't worry Philipp, I'm sure you could find them. I would be so proud if you did, my son." Philipp's dad came out of nowhere holding another one of his inventions. "Thanks,Dad. Oh, Dad? What's that?" Philipp asked then his dad hold the thing up.

"Oh this? Its a supernatural detector, It just lights green. I don't know why..Maybe I could just fix this later, you know so that I can find a supernatural here on earth" He explained and I nodded. "Can I take a look at it?" I asked once more and he nodded, "sure, son. Knock yourself out" He gave me the SPND (Supernatural Detector) then I smiled taking it, "Thanks"

Then the alarm goes on, "Oh! There must be a meteor or something entering the earth's surface! I'll be back" Philipp's father jolted out of the diner room and went to the observatory to check what entered the earth. "I see that your father is still interested, after all of this years." His mother shook her head and sighed.

The SPND shook and glowed green. Philipp's eyes widened when it started to beep. "Holy sh*t." He muttered then quickly went out of the diner room, so that if the SPND will explode, Its out of their house. He sprawled out of the house, and the beeping became a bit louder and the green glowing light starts to get brighter. 

He smirked and went to the woods. Every step, the beeping becomes louder and thinner. Then after a few more steps the SPND shook and the green light got brighter and brighter, then it died. A thin beeping sound came out of the gadget then it over heated,He felt adrenaline rushed over him, he quickly threw it on one of the trees as it exploded into dusts.

Still looking at the exploded gadget, he felt someone staring at him, when he shifted his sight to it he was really taken a back by a green glowing lady. Beauty that cannot be described by any model nor Goddess. The lady has black hair, blue eyes, with green glowing skin."W-Who are you?" Philipp stuttered, still looking at the lady and she sweetly smiled, and spoke in a non-understandable language.

He raised his eyebrow, still terrified of the lady. Quick as a vampire, the lady pulled Philipp to a kiss. Philipp was shocked and he doesn't know what to do, He blushed madly, arguing with his own mind if he's gonna kiss back or not, as soon as the lady pulled away, Her eyes changed to brown and she seemed to adopt the human form more, making her look a bit normal.

"I saw you a few lunarians ago. You were so fragile and handsome. A very handsome young man" She said to him, then he remembered the green light he saw when he was young. "You...You're the green light?" He asked and she smiled like a Goddess. "I certainly agree, my dear. I was in search to find a man for me, so I would not marry an idiotic slime. I was too frustrated to pick a planet to land on, I never knew I landed on the forbidden planet and found you there." She blushed, her body turned pink.

Philipp was too speechless to find a supernatural girl, especially that it is in love with him. "So, Would you accept me and go back with me, my dear earthling?" She asked and caressed Philipp's blushing cheek, "What's your name?" He managed to ask even though the supernatural is asking him a question. "My name is Elebriu..In earthling name, It is Anne." She replied.

"So, would you join me, dear philipp?"

-------------------------------------

SORRY BUT I HAVE TO CUT HERE XD WILL HE SAY YES? OR NOOOO? I KNOW, NOT SO GOOD BUT THAT'S WHAT ENTERED MY MIND. XD