memories

Fingers furiously tapping away at a keyboard.

Laughter.

Tears.

Friendship.

You were new to this Wattpad thing, what was an anon? What's an anon? Do people actually think I'm the real Elsa? What? Um, no. I'm not Mandy Moore.

Usernames began to frequently pop up on your screen,

QueenOfSnow

RapunzelxCorona / xRapunzel_Corona / blcndiex / Rapunzel_Tangled / RapunzeI [jesus, how many usernames does this chick even have?]

xxAlice_Wonderlandxx

SxssQueen

FrozenAnna

JackFrost008

xDarkiex

the list could go on and on, and to be frank, these people were catching your interest. 

Weeks went on, months, even, and you knew what all these fancy terms meant, and you knew the admins of these anons on a personal level.

Raina, Kera, Kimberlie, Hanna, Philipp, Carlisle, Maegan, Lhea, Marie, Sabrina, Elliott...

Tales of their everyday lives were exchanged with yours, and you now understood why people trust their internet friends more than real life friends. At this stage, you guys weren't just friends, you could've sworn you guys were all meant to meet. 

Promises were made,

"We'll all meet eventually, promise!"

as were inside jokes, and 'ships',

"Carlina for the win."

"No, Maeron is better!"

and you couldn't imagine what life would be like without them, what were you doing before you meet these odd beings? 

But those months turned to years, two, to be precise. 

Those nights you spend staying up all night to skype and roleplay with these weirdos seemed to be distant dreams, something just in your grasp, yet so far away. 

Some Radmins had already graduated, and were in college or had a part time job already. Others were hardly able to come on due to looming exams, and you, well, you were stuck watching all these promises break. 

You were all still friends on Facebook, so everytime you scrolled through your newsfeed you were filled with a sense of nostalgia upon seeing your fellow Radmin tagged in a photo, posting a photo, or uploading a status.

That nostalgia sent you running back to www.wattpad.com. You quickly logged on, still remembering your password and username that you had made all that time ago. Brushing aside your initial shock from the number of notifications and private messages you had, your fingers sped over the keyboard until your screen had fully loaded the group profile you had made with all your friends. 

Radmins, bruh

Rolling your eyes at the 'bruh', you let a small smile slide onto your face, scrolling through the countless conversations that clogged up the profile.

You felt your heart pang at the memory of Carlisle and Philipp leaving Wattpad for good, Hanna going inactive, Lhea and Marie not coming on so often, the same went for Kera, Raina and Sabrina. Anne and Elliott still seemed to be logging on consistently, but the one thing that held your 'squad' together was gone, as roleplay had seemed to go downhill since late 2014.

Flitting back onto your Facebook tab, your smile faded slightly as you unpaused the video you had been watching, a complitation of internet friends meeting for the first time.

i know this isn't a love team but hey i wanted to post something so :D -kera

also this is really poorly written i apologise lol