PaLes (Robot)

"Mail!" Lhea was startled as the mail boy scared her to death.

"Fck youuuuu!" she shouted back and raised a middle finger from inside the house through the window.

She went to their front yard, which made the mail-boy run. A huge box captured her attention.

It was tall. Taller than her. Her eyes lit up. "Is this for me?" She looked at her surroundings and back to the box.

She started moving it from it's place but it was quite heavy. She furrowed her eyebrows in determination. She gave more effort, pulling the crap.

*Inside*

Lhea kept on panting. "What the heck is this! It's damn heavy!" She tore the box up and her eyes widened to find a cute boy.

"Wtf?!" She moved her hand over his eyes and he didn't blink. She covered herself with a pillow for defense, and slowly poked the boy's cheek.

CLANK.

"Steel? It's a dam robot!" She read a label on the robot's chest.

"E.l.l.i.o.t.t. =
E = Empowered.
L = Living.
L = Like.
I = Instrument.
O = Of.
T = Today's.
T= Technology."

"Cool!" She grabbed the 'remote control' and started inspecting it.

*Off
*On

(Lhea clicked On) BZZZTTT.... The robot's eyes lit a bright colour of blue.

"Wow." Her eyes rounded, staring up at it. The robot's face was only focused in one direction.

She looked at the controls again.

*Mad
*Sad
*Glad
*Guilty
*Horny

"Ooh..." (Pressed happy) she noticed the robot smile a bit. Her eyes turned in awe, looking at his charming face.

"Hmmm..." she tapped her chin, thinking of something fun to command him. "Elliott, kiss my cheek."

She was amazed when his eyes glowed some more and slowly and clankingly walked towards her.

The fine robot pressed its metallic lips on her cheek which made her blush.

Lhea giggled. She walked to a farther position from him and shouted. "Elliot! Catch me!"

She commanded and charged towards him. Lhea jumped and the robot quickly extended his arms to catch her, bridal style.

She panted, looking at the robot's glowing eyes. "I like you already! You're a fine robot!"

Suddenly, the machine's head moved to face her and spoke.

"I like you, too. You are a fine master, indeed."

Lhea's eyes widened and she screamed in terror.

She fell from the robot's arms and hid behind the couch. "You-you-you- talk!"

The robot slowly walked towards her.

"Yes I can, Master. Greetings, I am Elliott. I am here to serve you." With that, Elliott bowed down and kissed Lhea's hand which made her blush.

"Uhm... H-Hi. I'm Lhea Cruz Paras. And- I guess I'm your master?"

The robot nodded. "What would you like for breakfast, Master Lhea?"

She smiled and shook her head. "I'm not hungry, Elliott. Let's just talk to know ourselves better. That good?" she smiled sweetly which made the robot blush for the first time.

"Yes, Master."

~~~

JN: Who's next? cx