Radmins (Reunion)

"Welcome to Wattpad Academy's Batch 2014 Reunion!" exclaimed the MC as Carlisle entered the garden. He smiled and felt nostalgia in him. He remembered everything. Those times when everyone would practice their acts together in the field. Ah, good times. Good times.

He met some of his acquaintances from Section Guardians when he heard a distinct whistle. He turned his head to see Elliott, Philipp and Aaron waving for him to come over. He took a good look at the group before coming over to them.

"It's been 10 years, huh?" Philipp half-smiled. " So... how're you? Still travelling?"

Carlisle smirked at him and gave him a bro-hug, "Yeah. Kind of tiring, but I love photography. How about you and your best-selling book? I bought a copy, but I didn't read it."

"Lazy bum," Philipp pretended to be disappointed and clicked his tongue. Carlisle rolled hid eyes and hit his head.

"Anyway," Elliott interrupted and cleared his throat. "Wanna go to the top?" he grinned and pointed his thumb in the building. Carlisle agreed and slipped away from the party.

"Let's go?"

"Wooohooo!" they shouted in glee. They ran up the stairs and passed the old corridors of the building. It was like 2014 all over again. Carlisle grinned and jumped to touch the ark in the hallway, just like what he used to do when running with the Radmins, their group back in 2014.

"C'mon, run faster than that oldie!" Elliott teased as they ran up the stairs.

"How dare you!" Carlisle shouted.

"You're the oldest here, admit it!" Aaron chuckled.

Their laughs could be heard all over the place. They were panting by the time they went to the rooftop and ran to their special spot, the hand prints behind the rooftop building says it all. They went here after class. They sneaked out and put their hand prints in the wet cement as if marking their territory. They all laughed as they placed their hands on the hand prints, smiling because of the memories.

"Glad you guys are here," someone said behind them.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND. POP COLA, I DIDN'T GROW TALLER THAN I WANTED."

"Lhea, just shut up," another one chuckled.

"Why don't you guys turn around?"

The four lads turned around and saw the Radmins. They all have changed. Well, except for some persons. They all waved at them.

"Heyaaa!"

"It's been so long!"

"I missed you guys!"

"So..." Philipp crossed his arms and looked at Carlisle. "Still the same?"

Carlisle slowly smiled and looked at the scene before him, the 13 people he missed so much, the group that he treated like a family.

"Yeah... still the same old Radmins."