Maryon (Mermaid)

*Marie*

Lhea giggled as I swam under Carlisle, our merman brother.

"Gotcha!" I shouted and jumped on his back, him falling on the water with me since I dragged him. Lhea laughed as Carlisle glared at me, crossing his arms and showing his fins on his forearms.

"That's not funny."

"Oh, come on! I just jumped on your back. It's not like you can't breathe on water, sheesh." I rolled my eyes and glanced at Lhea, who is grinning ear to ear.

"We just want to have fun." she shrugged and smirked. Carlisle shook his head and put his arms over his sisters' shoulders.

"Let's just go find the injured dolphin."

((What? o.o Don't look at me like that. My mind is just way too creative :3))

"Yeah, sure. Because you want to see Hanna on the sea bed, examining the strange corals she found?" Lhea grinned. He blushed and shook his head. "Whatever, let's just get this job done." he muttered before diving, showing his greyish-bluish shark-like tail before swimming deeper in the sea, followed by me and Lhea, my twin.

My tail is violet and the color's shade gets lighter as it goes down through my tail. Same goes with Lhea but her's was blue.

"Try not to get caught." Carlisle warned.

"As if we're the one's who do tricks just to show-off for a certain someone." I heard Lhea mutter. I snickered and Carlisle glared at her. "And also the one who always do a stunt show for the mermaids." I added.

"Why don't you repeat that for me, sis?" he said and swam near her. Lhea stopped chuckling and her eyes widened.

"Oh no.... SWIM!" she screamed as we swam faster, but it is impossible because Carlisle is the best merman in this kingdom. He already caught Lhea.

"Marie, SWIM FOR YOUR LIFE!" Lhea shouted before she was attacked with tickles by our brother. I swam and swam, farther and farther from them. Well, I don't want to be tickled.

I swam near the big rocks and hid. I giggled when he went to the other direction.

"Hey, I think there's a dolphin that I found over there. It's wounded." I heard a voice shout from above. That was when I noticed that there was a boat above me.

"Can I just go for a swim?" a voice asked. "Thank you!"

I then heard a splash. I quickly went behind one of the rocks to look at the young human. He's about my age, swimming expertly. When he swam deeper, I took the chance to look at his face. He was handsome, his black hair covering his eyes.

*Ryon*

I can feel someone watching me swimming, I turned around and saw nothing. I shrugged it off and went up, gasping for air.