This hasn't been proofread!!

Jasmine

"WHAT??? ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME? THAT'S NOT COOL" I raised my voice

"We're sorry beta but it's for the best. We're getting old now and it's best we stay here"

My parents called us all into the dining room where they told us that they'll be staying in India and they'll be putting the house and everything in Arjun's name.

Bullshit.

"Dad. Come on. That's not fair. Now I have to actually get a job. Are you serious right now?" Abhi complained.

"Abhi. It's for the best. You guys need to understand. You aren't little children anymore. You are all in your twenties and thirties, it's time you guys get your life together and be independent. We are staying here and that is final. You will come and visit us on occasions like birthdays and holidays and Christmas and festivals. Do you all understand?"

We nodded our heads

"Good. Now jao. aalasee bachche" (go. lazy kids)

We all went to our rooms and began to pack. We were leaving in 2 days apparently.

I cannot believe them. Now I have to actually find a job. Absolutely absurd.

"Jas. I have to tell you something. Sit down"
She had a worried look on her face which made me worried too.

"What happened"

"I'm-"

"Dying?"

"What? No. I'm moving."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Hardeep got a job in America and we'll be going there after our honeymoon"

At this point I had tears in my eyes "you can't. We were suppose to do everything together. Why can't I come with you guys? I'll meet you there. I have no problem third wheeling. Please don't leave me here. Especially with those gande jaanavar. Please Simran" I rambled (dirty animals)

"I'm sorry Jaz. I really really am. I tried convincing him to find a job in the UK but it's his dream job which is weird because who's dream job is to be a lawyer" she joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Take me with you"

"I can't. We haven't even found a place yet. You know I would if I could"

I wiped my eyes and tried to compose myself. I need to stop being an emotional whore. "Okay."

"You're not mad?"

"Oh I'm mad but I also understand. We'll call every other weekend, right?"

"Of course!"

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her neck, squeezing the life out of her.

I pulled away and continued packing.

. .

"Oh fuck" I muttered under my breath. My brothers and I boarded the plane while Simran went to somewhere in the Caribbean for her honeymoon. I was so mad at her for leaving but I didn't want to hold a grudge.

I've got enough of those already.

Abhi and I sat together while Arjun and Ranveer sat in the seats infront of us.

"Abhi bhai, Can we please please please swap seats. I really want to sit by the window"

I couldn't tell him the reason I want to sit there is because I saw Alex at the airport. I knew he was coming back to England because that's all Abhi talked about. I did not want to even make eye contact with him. I hated Alex.

"No"

"Why not?"

"I like it here"

"That was originally my seat"

"Well now it's not. Deal with it"

Whore.

I hide my face in my hands and start to sniffle.

"Abhi. What did you do to her. This is exactly what Dad was talking about. We're supposed to be taking care of her, not making her cry. Jas, what happened?" Ranveer sat in the seat next to me

"I want to sit by the window, it was my seat, he stole it" I mumbled, my face still hidden.

"Get up Abhi." Arjun turned around, chiming in.

"What?! No. This is not fair"

"You're older, you should be more responsible. Now get up."

He muttered something under his breath and stood up. I shuffled by the window and smiled at Ranveer, who winked back before returning to his seat.

"So immature." Abhi grumbled. "Hey! Is that Alex?"

Why can't he just fuck off

"Well hello everyone. Nice to see you guys here." His deep, silky voice greeted.
I glanced at him for a second and then flicked through some movies on the mini screen on the chair in front of me. "This seems to be my seat. What a coincidence" he chuckled.

"That's great" Abhi moved his belongings from the seat to make space for Alex.

.

"I'm going to the toilet. Move" Abhi grumbled. Alex raised his eyebrows before getting out of his seat to make room for Abhi considering that he couldn't move his legs because of the lack of leg room. Sucks to be him. I have all the leg room I need.

As I continued to watch my movie, I felt Alex stare at me.

"What do you want?" I asked, pausing the movie.

"Nothing. May I just say that you are incredibly beautiful" he whispered

Tell me something I don't know

I raised my eyebrows and pressed my lips together to hide my smile.

"Thank you" I mumbled. "You're not to bad yourself or whatever" I replied, un-pausing my movie. I could see his smirk from my peripheral vision.

Someone needs to humble him.

»»»»»»

Okay this was a small chapter because I ran out of ideas for this one.

Also the timing and pacing is really jumbled up because I forgot everything I was planning to write😒