Went to Central on Sunday!!

Anyways

»»»»»»»

Jasmine

"Why aren't you ready yet?"

Priya asked as she walked in. She was wearing a beautiful short spaghetti strap black dress that went just above her knees and heels with straps that wrapped around her calves. I was in bed in a hoodie and a bunch of blankets and a runny nose and high temperature.

She was so "hot. Amazing. You look amazing" I complimented.

"Thank you" she smiled, giving me a small twirl. "Why aren't you ready?"

"I don't feel well"

"Bullshit" she walked towards me. She put the back of the hand on my forehead and cheek before pulling away. "Holy shit babe. You're burning up"

"Fuck off. I was certain I'm in perfect condition"

"Oh shut up. Do you want me to stay with you? I'm going to stay" she reached down to unstrap her heels.

"Noo. Go to the party."

"No way. It will be shite without you."

"But you look so pretty and dressed up" I pouted slightly "I don't want to mess it up"

"Bitch- it's okay. I wasn't in the mood to hook up anyways. And plus c-"

My phone rang. It was Connor.

"Speak of the devil" she looked at my phone.

"Could you get it, please" I asked.

"Jasmine. I just wanted to know what time you and Priya are going to be here by" She had put it on speaker.

"We're not coming?"

"Oh- hello pri . . ya. How have you been? Why aren't you guys coming?"

"I'm sick" I told him.

"So why isn't Priya coming?"

"I'm staying with her, dipshit"

He kissed his teeth "fine. Didn't care anyways" he hung up.

"I never realised how annoying he actually is"

"He's worse than Theodore" I joked.