Bonus V

After their wedding

Leo

I didn't make her regret it the day after Alex's birthday because I thought I'd make her forget about it first.

"Am I done now?" She rested her forehead against my chest whilst I was doing some bicep curls.

"No" I replied bluntly because I was busy counting in my head.

"Why not?! It's been an hour" she looked up at me

"Because I said so"

"Well I said-" she pressed her lips together when I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Said what?"

"Nothing" she pressed her lips together to hide a smile. "but it's been an hour" she complained, gently smashing her forehead against my chest, making me stumble back a little as she grabbed on to my waist, like that would've done anything, and apologized.

"Guns or knives?" I put my weights down and walked away to one of the benches wipe my face with a towel.

"None. I want to go back to sleep" she followed me.

"Guns or knives?" I repeated, sitting down.

"Leo..." She whined, leaning her body on me and putting her head on my shoulder whilst she stood in between my legs.

"I don't know why you're whining like you didn't bring this upon yourself" I put an arm around her waist. She stayed silent for a while before gasping softly and groaning, making me chuckle.

"You cheeky slag. This isn't fair. That was over a month ago"

"So guns or knives?" I asked again.

"Kn- oh hello baby" she pulled away and sat on the floor, and started scratching the back of Diana's ears. "Can I take a break?"

"You don't need one. You didn't do anything"

"Yes I did!" She said just as Snow came in and laid down a few metres away from her. "And now I need a break"

I sighed and got up "You have until I get back" I left the room to get some water.

"What if I run away?" She asked as I walked up the stairs.

"Try it and find out" I replied, hearing a faint groan come from her, making me smile to myself.

"Wait!" She called and ran out of the gym and up the stairs. "Don't leave me down there all by myself" she mumbled and followed me to the kitchen.

"Why?"

"Just. Because."

She's so confusing sometimes.

"There you are" Michael came down the stairs, looking at Jasmine. "Do you want to-"

"Yes"
"No"
We replied at the same time, glaring at each other.

"I see. Are you guys done? I want to go Costco"

"I'll come with you" Jasmine said.

"Perfect. Go get changed" he instructed as she was about to go up the stairs when I wrapped an arm around her waist and lifted her up, walking into the kitchen.